Zekelman Industries Jobs | QAQC Inspector Career Opportunity at Zekelman Industries Careers Web-page. Zekelman Industries Kitchener, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Kitchener, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Kitchener Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Kitchener, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From careers-zekelman.icims.com
Notification Out From Zekelman Industries Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Zekelman Industries, Can Apply For Jobs In Zekelman Industries For The Position Of QAQC Inspector. Read Out Full Job Description About This Zekelman Industries Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Zekelman Industries Jobs | QAQC Inspector Careers Opportunity In Kitchener, Ontario
Zekelman Industries Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Zekelman Industries As A QAQC Inspector, Now They Can Apply For Zekelman Industries Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Zekelman Industries Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 26.32 per hour. Zekelman Industries Jobs In Kitchener, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Zekelman Industries Jobs For Position Of QAQC Inspector
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Zekelman Industries
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Zekelman Industries Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 26.32 per hour
Apply Through:- careers-zekelman.icims.com
Zekelman Industries Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Do you want to work for a stable, growing organization that reaches back more than 130 years? Our steel tube and pipe products have helped build landmarks and buildings in North America; Come build your career at Zekelman Industries.
Z-Modular, a division of Zekelman Industries, seeks a Quality Inspector for our location in Kitchener, ON. This person will work with other Quality Inspectors and the Quality Manager to ensure execution and maintenance of a consistent quality system.
- Perform inspection on various construction functions to ensure compliance with established quality standards
- Develop good working relationships with production team members to help foster a positive team environment
- Supports the Quality Manager in developing policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Assists in developing, assuring and maintaining the quality of products and processes, including standard procedures, quality audits/review, process engineering, etc.
- Execute daily conformance to existing quality system and review continuous improvement.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Tracks and resolves quality issues and works with peers to support vendor evaluation programs.
- Responsible for special projects as assigned.
- Various other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager or other designated leadership members
- Regular, full-time, predictable onsite attendance per the posted schedule is an essential function of this role
- 1-2 years’ experience working in quality assurance
- Experience working with residential and commercial construction.
- Knowledge of building code an asset
- Strong attention to detail is required
- Knowledge of production policies, procedures, and safety measures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read technical drawings
- Able to read a tape measure
Zekelman Industries offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including high quality medical, dental and vision benefits. In addition, we have an amazing tuition assistance program, and an RRSP with a generous company match.
- Bend, twist, stoop, sit, kneel, crawl, push and pull. Able to reach in all directions
- Other physical requirements as needed for job
- Legally eligible to work in the Canada
Zekelman is an Equal Opportunity Employer compliant with all Ontario law & Human Rights Code in providing accommodation to persons with disabilities and to ensuring an accessible environment. Zekelman will accommodate persons with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and persons with disabilities will be accommodated on hiring and during employment.Should you require accommodation, please do not hesitate to request it.
We are Zekelman Industries.
We manufacture superior quality tubular and related products and provide outstanding service for our valued customers.
We seek to continuously advance the skills and opportunities of our employees, utilizing the latest technology and management tools available to consistently increase profitability and the enterprise value of Zekelman Industries and of our customers.