Yukon Construction Jobs | Project Manager Career Opportunity at Yukon Construction Careers Web-page. Yukon Construction Whitehorse, Yukon Jobs . Find-out Whitehorse, Yukon Government Jobs for freshers. Whitehorse Entry Level Jobs In Yukon. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Whitehorse, Yukon. Get All Hiring Updates www.yukonconstruction.ca
Notification Out From Yukon Construction Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Yukon Construction, Can Apply For Jobs In Yukon Construction For The Position Of Project Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Yukon Construction Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Yukon Construction Jobs | Project Manager Careers Opportunity In Whitehorse, Yukon
Yukon Construction Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Yukon Construction As A Project Manager, Now They Can Apply For Yukon Construction Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Yukon Construction Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $85241.00 – 98915.00 a year. Yukon Construction Jobs In Whitehorse, Yukon.
Briefed Details Of Yukon Construction Jobs For Position Of Project Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Yukon Construction
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Yukon Construction Jobs Canada
Salary :- $85241.00 – 98915.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.yukonconstruction.ca
Yukon Construction Jobs In Yukon, Canada Full Job Description
Highways and Public Works – who we are
Employees at Highways and Public Works are responsible for ensuring safe and efficient public highways, airstrips, buildings, and information systems. Our collective vision is to make a difference in the lives of Yukoners. At all levels of our organization, we value leadership, innovation, teamwork, and keeping our people safe. Our priorities are to be client focused, to support our people, to build sustainably, and to advance reconciliation throughout Yukon.
The Department of Highways and Public Works builds and maintains government assets to ensure safe and efficient public highways, airstrips, buildings, and information systems. We provide planning, design, project management, maintenance, custodial and other services to Yukon’s public assets. We employ tradespeople, architects, engineers, labourers, administrators, and more; there are a variety of exciting career opportunities in Highways and Public Works.
The Capital Planning Office of Highways and Public Works collaborates with departments government-wide in building 5-Year Capital Plans while monitoring and reporting on financial and fiscal performance. The Capital Planning Office engages with First Nations and is working to meet Umbrella Final Agreement objectives for the purposes of joint capital planning. The Capital Planning Office, through the Sustainable Infrastructure Branch, is also focused on the Green Infrastructure Program which is a multi-year capital investment program focused on meeting the greenhouse gas emission targets for public infrastructure, as outlined in Our Clean Future climate change strategy.
The Projects and Partnerships unit within the Sustainable Infrastructure Branch is responsible for capital infrastructure projects that reduce green house gas emissions. These can range from solar installations in remote areas to district energy systems utilizing biomass, hydro and other forms of green energy.
This position reports to a Senior Project Manager in the Projects and Partnerships Unit, and works with other Sustainable Infrastructure Branch and Property Management Division staff, client contacts and contractors. This position is responsible to plan, lead, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
Our team values curiosity-driven initiatives and shares a passion for making positive differences to the environment. Learn about our branch, mandate, and projects here
For further information on living in the Yukon, please visit this website: Travel the Yukon
If you are interested in this opportunity, please review this information: Apply on a job | Government of Yukon
Essential Qualifications (what we’re looking for in your resume):
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the qualifications listed below – specifically – how your work experiences and related duties align with these essential qualifications. Note that selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. For more information about preparing your resume for a Yukon government posting please refer to here
- Diploma or higher in engineering, architecture, construction management, or business OR certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) OR considerable construction site experience, acting in the role of foreman or site supervisor and backed with a red seal certificate;
- Project management experience in large or complex construction projects;
- Relevant experience in contract management;
- Relevant experience in public procurement would be considered an asset;
- Experience in green building design and construction would be considered an asset; and
- Experience working with First Nation Governments would be considered an asset.
If your resume shows education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above, your application may be equally considered.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability (what candidates will be assessed on):
- Taking Action and Achieving Results: Focuses, commits, and applies resources to identify and achieve appropriate results
- Promoting Common Values and Ethics: Promotes the establishment, development and application of positive organizational values, ethics and standards of conduct
- Demonstrating Client Focus: Creates a client-focused culture for the entire organization and engages others in providing outstanding service to internal and external clients
- Modelling Interpersonal Skills and Personal Responsibility: Demonstrates strong self-awareness through deliberate learning from past experience and self-reflection to increase personal effectiveness and responsibility. Uses strong interpersonal skills to build credibility and personal effectiveness
- Influencing Others: Generates commitment while inspiring others. Builds coalitions internally and externally, to reach the organization’s goals by using a variety of methods and adapting influence approaches, and by effectively using knowledge of how the organization really works.
- Leading Change and Innovation: Leads the organization effectively through fast changing environments, and creates and implements a vision of an organization that is willing to take risks and test new approaches)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Adaptability of thinking
Conditions of Employment
Valid Yukon class 5 driver’s licence
Travel throughout Yukon and NWT
- Find out what we offer our employees
- See why Yukon government has been identified as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers since 2014