T.Y. Lin International Jobs | Contract Administrator – CMCI Career Opportunity at T.Y. Lin International Careers Web-page. T.Y. Lin International Vaughan, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Vaughan, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Vaughan Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vaughan, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.tylin.com
Notification Out From T.Y. Lin International Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In T.Y. Lin International, Can Apply For Jobs In T.Y. Lin International For The Position Of Contract Administrator – CMCI. Read Out Full Job Description About This T.Y. Lin International Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
T.Y. Lin International Jobs | Contract Administrator – CMCI Careers Opportunity In Vaughan, Ontario
T.Y. Lin International Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With T.Y. Lin International As A Contract Administrator – CMCI, Now They Can Apply For T.Y. Lin International Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On T.Y. Lin International Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 42856.00 per year. T.Y. Lin International Jobs In Vaughan, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of T.Y. Lin International Jobs For Position Of Contract Administrator – CMCI
Recruiting Agency / Department :- T.Y. Lin International
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- T.Y. Lin International Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 42856.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.tylin.com
T.Y. Lin International Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- As a Contract Administrator your role will be to monitor and control progress of the work for municipal and/ or private development projects at an intermediate to senior level.
- Detailed daily report and record keeping
- Report on and provide assistance to the resolution of construction
- Attend site meetings, take meeting notes and assist in the preparation of site meeting minute reports
- Monitor Contract quantities and prepare Change Directives and Change Orders as needed
- Prepare monthly Payment Certificates
- Coordination and liaise between Clients, Contractors, and other agencies.
- Review and maintain Shop Drawings and Submittals
- Management of responses to Contractor’s RFI’s and clarification requests
- Evaluate contractor performance to ensure project deliverables and quality standards are achieved
- Maintain regular communication with clients regarding project status, site issues and project quality and resolve issues as required
- Follow all construction safety procedures and policies including the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Implement and monitor inspection procedures in accordance with professional and corporate guidelines
- Be able to work extended hours as the project requires
- Mentor junior team members on the various facets of site inspection and contract administration.
- Complete all tasks accurately and efficiently with minimum supervision. Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Registered or eligible for registration with OACETT or P.E.O. as a C.E.T, C. Tech, or P.Eng.
- Road Construction Contract Administration designation with OACETT is considered an asset
- MTO Class ‘G’ driver’s license in good standing and access to a personnel vehicle
- A minimum of 5+ years of direct experience in a Contract Administration and Site Inspection role is required.
- Strong record keeping abilities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Sound judgement and decision-making ability
- Ability to interpret Contract Documents and Engineering Drawings
- Knowledge of Canadian Contract Law including the Construction Lien Act
- First Aid and CPR, Confined Space Entry, Working at Heights, OTM Book 7 training is considered an asset however, training will be provided
- Survey knowledge using total station and GPS technology is considered an asset
- Strong MS office experience
- Ability to work as part of a team of Site Inspectors, Contract Administrators and Engineers in an open and sharing environment
- Creative and innovative thinker with sound technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues, associates, and clients
- Ability to effectively multi-task and work in fast paced, highly charged environment
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best solutions
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways to solve clients’ toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
TYLin is committed to employment equity and providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at [email protected]. TYLin remains committed to complying with all local health authority, legal or lawful client requirements, as such this role may be situated in a jurisdiction with masking or vaccinate or test requirements to attend office or client locations (controlled location). You should ask your manager about this prior to starting. Should you be subject to the requirements, you are required to disclose your vaccination status within the first week of starting or before entering a controlled location, whichever comes first.