Xerox Jobs | Production Sales Specialist Career Opportunity at Xerox Careers Web-page. Xerox Saint John, New Brunswick Jobs . Find-out Saint John, New Brunswick Government Jobs for freshers. Saint John Entry Level Jobs In New Brunswick. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Saint John, New Brunswick. Get All Hiring Updates www.xerox.com
Notification Out From Xerox Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Xerox, Can Apply For Jobs In Xerox For The Position Of Production Sales Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Xerox Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Xerox Jobs | Production Sales Specialist Careers Opportunity In Saint John, New Brunswick
Xerox Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Xerox As A Production Sales Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Xerox Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Xerox Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $53,866 per year. Xerox Jobs In Saint John, New Brunswick.
Briefed Details Of Xerox Jobs For Position Of Production Sales Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Xerox
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Xerox Jobs Canada
Salary :- $53,866 per year
Apply Through:- www.xerox.com
Xerox Jobs In New Brunswick, Canada Full Job Description
About Xerox Holdings CorporationFor more than 100 years, Xerox has continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our leadership position in office and production print technology, we’ve expanded into software and services to sustainably power today’s workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our differentiated business solutions and financial services are designed to make every day work better for clients — no matter where that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things and cleantech. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Production Sales Specialist
Position Concept:The Virtual Production Sales Specialist will be responsible for the sale of the Production portfolio & software while providing support to Xerox internal/external sales reps. The sales specialist will be required to coach, deliver product training and provide sales support to the sales force as well as making calls to existing/potential customers on a regular basis. Directly impacting the sale cycle is a key priority for this position.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
- Owning production sales cycles from beginning to end
- Support Agency Sales Reps and DTP for production cycles & software opportunities within a defined geography through telephone and innovative tools
- Manage the production product portfolio through key needs assessments, strong understanding of market and existing gaps within teams supported
- Support Xerox Managed Print Services opportunities
- Deploy, support and inspect key marketing initiatives
- Work an assigned territory by conducting customer sales calls independently and with field reps. Collaborate with other support team remembers on key sales initiatives: big hit management, RFP and mores
- Establish SMP with supported teams: MPL management and reviews, outlook process and more
- Develop and implement tools and programs to maximize customer retention.
- Develop and implement tools to increase reps knowledge of competition, applications and Xerox products.
- Work with appropriate support teams and business partners as required throughout sales cycle (Network analysts, NSI, Nuance etc)
- Align and leverage field resources and counterparts to drive revenue. (PSE’s, CBM’s and Region leaders)
- Act as subject matter resource for Sales Reps in addressing product questions, customer objectives, proposals and utilization of tactical actions.
- The sales specialists will be responsible for key high impact activities; Delivering hard ware and software virtual demos, live agency/customer demo’s via the Virtual Demo Room, High level customer contacts, Lead studies/assessments
- This is a quota bearing assignment.
If you are selected you will be provided the following:
- Candidate Education: University Degree preferred
- Demonstrated successful sales management experience
- 4-6 years of successful sales / marketing experience (at or above plan)
- Excellent business acumen and relationship skills
- Excellent presentation skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively when developing solutions
- Demonstrated ability to grasp technical product knowledge
- Experience in Print production an asset
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada on a permanent full-time basis. Xerox would like to thank all potential candidates for their interest in this position, however; only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.#LI-LT1
- Great working hours (Mon – Fri)
- Free Parking
- Mentorship program
- Compensation with Incentive Earnings
- Competitive Benefits Package
- World class training program
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. Learn more at www.xerox.com and explore our commitment to diversity and inclusion! People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.© 2020 Xerox Corporation. All rights reserved. Xerox® and Xerox and Design® are trademarks of Xerox Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.