WSP Global Jobs | Administrative Assistant Career Opportunity at WSP Global Careers Web-page. WSP Global Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.wsp.com
Notification Out From WSP Global Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In WSP Global, Can Apply For Jobs In WSP Global For The Position Of Administrative Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This WSP Global Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
WSP Global Jobs | Administrative Assistant Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
WSP Global Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With WSP Global As A Administrative Assistant, Now They Can Apply For WSP Global Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On WSP Global Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 44775.00 Per Year. WSP Global Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of WSP Global Jobs For Position Of Administrative Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- WSP Global
Vacant Position :- Administrative Assistant
Jobs Type :- WSP Global Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 44775.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.wsp.com
WSP Global Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
WSP is one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 55,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 9,800+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
The excellence we bring to our work and to our workplace has been recognized far and wide. We are among the LinkedIn Top 25 Companies two years in a row, one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies in the World (and among the Top 10 in Canada), and we earned Platinum Elite Recognition through our participation in more than half of Canada’s Top 100 Infrastructure Projects.
At WSP :
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
VANCOUVER, CALGARY, SASKATOON, MONTREAL or ST. CATHERINES
We are a global leader in the Earth and Environment sector, made stronger with the recent acquisition of Golder. Globally headquartered in Montreal, where it all began, we proudly serve communities from coast to coast and beyond. With Golder now part of our WSP team, we have over 14,000 multidisciplinary professionals worldwide collaborating daily to protect and conserve natural landscapes, create firm foundations for communities to stand on, and champion sustainable development to combat climate change.
As part of the team, you will have access to an unparalleled network of resources, expertise, and endless opportunities to collaborate on exciting projects with diverse teammates from marine biologists to geophysicists to geotechnical engineers and more.
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy – we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- A Canadian success story – we’re proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you – from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities – we’re growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday – we’re open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it’s like to be a part of our journey.
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
A day in the life:
- Provides administrative support to our consultants in all elements of word processing: (i.e., typing, editing and formatting proposals, reports, letters, transmittals);
- Produces high quality written products and is responsible for product quality and document control with adherence to company standards;
- Inputs client information into company’s database;
- Typically includes filing of correspondence and other information provided by the Project Manager/or a senior Project Coordinator;
- Communicates in a professional and courteous manner both written and verbal, with all clients;
- May be responsible for printing client deliverables.
- Designs, creates and updates internal and client templates when appropriate;
- Provides status updates on deliverable deadlines on assigned projects;
- Supports project teams through opening and amending proposals/projects in company database.
What you’ll bring to WSP …
- Diploma or certificate in related field
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products and Adobe
- Work experience in an office environment
- High attention to detail and ownership of team tasks
- Excellent written English
- Bilingual (French-English) is an asset
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe and the growing list of our clients including vaccination status as part of their mandated health and safety requirements to work with them, you will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to WSP as a condition of employment. You may also be required to undergo additional immunization to maintain a fully vaccinated status against COVID-19 whenever local Public Health Authorities recommend additional immunization.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.
WSP Canada Inc.