WSP Global Jobs | Transportation Engineer Career Opportunity at WSP Global Careers Web-page. WSP Global Thornhill, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Thornhill, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Thornhill Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Thornhill, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.wsp.com
Notification Out From WSP Global Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In WSP Global, Can Apply For Jobs In WSP Global For The Position Of Transportation Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This WSP Global Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
WSP Global Jobs | Transportation Engineer Careers Opportunity In Thornhill, Ontario
WSP Global Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With WSP Global As A Transportation Engineer, Now They Can Apply For WSP Global Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On WSP Global Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 65,172.00 Per Year. WSP Global Jobs In Thornhill, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of WSP Global Jobs For Position Of Transportation Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- WSP Global
Vacant Position :- Transportation Engineer
Jobs Type :- WSP Global Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 65,172.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.wsp.com
WSP Global Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Preparing and contributing to transportation studies including Multi-modal studies, Traffic Impact Studies, Transportation Master Plans, Environmental Assessments, TDM Strategies, Active Transportation Plans, and Parking Studies;
- Liaising with clients, project team members, road authorities and other stakeholders regarding project requirements;
- Analyzing transportation data and conducting traffic, transit and active transportation analysis;
- Working with a team of transportation/traffic engineers, planners and designers to assess existing and future transportation, traffic and parking conditions;
- Applying best practice professional principles and undertaking engineering calculations, analyses and studies as required for the design and implementation of transportation, transit and traffic projects;
- Preparation of technical memos and reports to communicate technical results and recommendations, site plan reviews and design modifications;
- Attending and participating at client, stakeholder and public meetings;
- Conducting field studies (site visits, inventories, transit, traffic, and parking counts);
- Other duties as assigned/required
- Degree in civil engineering, transportation engineering, urban planning or in another professional discipline related to the job function.
- Eligible for P.Eng License from the Professional Engineers of Ontario or Registered Professional Planner from Ontario Professional Planning Institute;
- 1-6 years’ experience in transportation planning, traffic engineering, urban planning, environmental planning or a related field;
- Experience using Synchro/Simtraffic;
- Beneficial knowledge of HCS, CCG, VISSIM, EMME, and Aimsun;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Good communication skills and leadership abilities;
- Valid Ontario driver’s license.