WRHA Jobs | Administrative Assistant Career Opportunity at WRHA Careers Web-page. WRHA Winnipeg, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Winnipeg Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.wrha.mb.ca
Notification Out From WRHA Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In WRHA , Can Apply For Jobs In WRHA For The Position Of Administrative Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This WRHA Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
WRHA Jobs | Administrative Assistant Careers Opportunity In Winnipeg, Manitoba
WRHA Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With WRHA As A Administrative Assistant, Now They Can Apply For WRHA Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On WRHA Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $21.42 an hour. WRHA Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of WRHA Jobs For Position Of Administrative Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- WRHA
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- WRHA Jobs Canada
Salary :- $21.42 an hour
WRHA Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
- Organizes and prioritizes independently, the administrative activities for senior Directors/Managers and ensures that all work is completed within established timeframes.
- Types, formats and proofreads a variety of material including: correspondence, minutes, agendas, manuscripts, policies, procedures, templates and form letters.
- Assists the Directors/Managers with the ongoing monitoring and analysis of operating budgets and expenditures and prepares ad hoc financial reports as requested.
- Takes initiative to handle matters and solve administrative problems not requiring the direct personal attention of the supervisor(s).
- Develops, maintains and updates a variety of databases including: data collection and entry, assisting with analysis and organization of information and assisting with preparation of reports.
- Performs payroll functions and monitors position control information including verifying information from ESFs, budget transfers, and following up on problems/discrepancies as required.
- May provide direction to junior employees (permanent or casual) within the portfolio which includes workload delegation, on-the-job training, monitoring of workload, ensuring deadlines are met and procedures are followed and contributing to performance appraisals of junior employees by providing feedback to the supervisor.
- Five years directly related experience required.
- Previous healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience scheduling and coordinating meetings required.
- Experience recording and preparing minutes and agendas.
- Experience maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Experience with email and computerized calendars.
- Complete high school education Manitoba standards, required.
- Formal training in applied office skills is required.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered.
Qualifications and Skills
- Preference will be given to those applicants competent in an Indigenous language and/or knowledge in Indigenous customs, traditions and values.
- Typing speed 65 wpm.
- Proficiency with computerized systems (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) required.
- Demonstrated ability to organize, assign and supervise the work of junior employees.
- Ability to compose correspondence on behalf of senior Directors/Managers.
- Required to work for long periods of time at a computer.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.