WESTERN PETROLEUM Jobs | Junior Buyer Career Opportunity at WESTERN PETROLEUM Careers Web-page. WESTERN PETROLEUM Saint John, New Brunswick Jobs . Find-out Saint John, New Brunswick Government Jobs for freshers. Saint John Entry Level Jobs In New Brunswick. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Saint John, New Brunswick. Get All Hiring Updates From www.westernpetroleum.ca
Notification Out From WESTERN PETROLEUM Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In WESTERN PETROLEUM, Can Apply For Jobs In WESTERN PETROLEUM For The Position Of Junior Buyer. Read Out Full Job Description About This WESTERN PETROLEUM Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
WESTERN PETROLEUM Jobs | Junior Buyer Careers Opportunity In Saint John, New Brunswick
WESTERN PETROLEUM Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With WESTERN PETROLEUM As A Junior Buyer, Now They Can Apply For WESTERN PETROLEUM Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On WESTERN PETROLEUM Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $24.36 an hour. WESTERN PETROLEUM Jobs In Saint John, New Brunswick.
Briefed Details Of WESTERN PETROLEUM Jobs For Position Of Junior Buyer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- WESTERN PETROLEUM
Vacant Position :- Junior Buyer
Jobs Type :- WESTERN PETROLEUM Jobs Canada
Salary :- $24.36 an hour
Apply Through:- www.westernpetroleum.ca
WESTERN PETROLEUM Jobs In New Brunswick, Canada Full Job Description
Petro Service Limited is an industry leading solutions provider to the fueling landscape with operations throughout Canada. Established in 1985, Petro Service evolved from rebuilding gas pumps to being one of the fastest growing Petroleum Service providers servicing clients from Alberta to Newfoundland. Our customers include owners and operators in retail fueling, including car washes, and commercial / industrial markets. Whether petroleum, or alternative fueling, our service model ensures customers’ needs and expectations are met.
We have remained focused on striving to provide the best service in the industry; this is driven by our employee’s passion, professionalism, and knowledge. We believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for a Junior Buyer to join our team in Saint John, NB. As the Junior Buyer, you will be responsible for buying, transferring, and maintaining inventory on a corporate level. You will also be expected to perform a diversified range of tasks and follow standardized, multifaceted procedures including:
- Analyzing data
- Reviewing reports for stock outs
- Assisting with inventory transfers
- Placing purchase orders for our western Canada locations
- Evaluate procurement methods; min/max and forecasting
- Monitoring price increases and communicating changes as necessary
- Assisting with stock rotations and inventory returns
- Slow-moving Inventory management
- Creating new items
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum education – College diploma; Bachelor’s degree would be an asset
- Experience in an industrial, customer focused environment
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Initiative, ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Detailed orientated and deadline conscious
- Computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to lead change, problem solve, negotiate, and work with teams
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, 5% RRSP matching, EFAP, and vacation benefits. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to dependents of employees, health and wellness programming and team celebratory events.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada’s leading companies within the petroleum industry to grow your career, please apply online.
For other opportunities, please visit our careers page: https://www.petroservice.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.