West Park Healthcare Centre Jobs | Unit Clerk Career Opportunity at West Park Healthcare Centre Careers Web-page. West Park Healthcare Centre Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.westpark.org
Notification Out From West Park Healthcare Centre Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In West Park Healthcare Centre, Can Apply For Jobs In West Park Healthcare Centre For The Position Of Unit Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This West Park Healthcare Centre Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
West Park Healthcare Centre Jobs | Unit Clerk Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
West Park Healthcare Centre Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With West Park Healthcare Centre As A Unit Clerk, Now They Can Apply For West Park Healthcare Centre Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On West Park Healthcare Centre Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $45846.00 per year. West Park Healthcare Centre Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of West Park Healthcare Centre Jobs For Position Of Unit Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- West Park Healthcare Centre
Vacant Position :- Unit Clerk
Jobs Type :- West Park Healthcare Centre Jobs Canada
Salary :- $45846.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.westpark.org
West Park Healthcare Centre Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
- High School Diploma
- Completion of a medical terminology course preferred
- Certificate in medical transcription preferred
- Familiarity with psychological terms and assessment tools preferred
- Good computer skills
- Working experience transcribing and/or understanding/utilizing medical terminology
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to collaborate within a team setting; good interpersonal skills; resolution-oriented
- Good abilities to manage priorities while multi-tasking
- Good attention-to-detail skills
- Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing change in work tasks or the work environment; adjust effectively to work within new processes, requirements, etc.
- Previous office experience in a hospital/clinical setting preferred
- Knowledge of Patient 1 preferred
- Evidence of satisfactory attendance record
- An employee’s disciplinary record will be reviewed as part of the assessment of qualifications
- Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the centre’s core values and helps patients get their life back
- Should be aware of conditions and measures that may affect the safety of patients, residents, students, employees, volunteers, physicians and visitors
- Act as a key communicator with clients, families, physicians, clinicians and other related departments and services.
- Distribute mail, photocopy and compile patient-related resources for Psychology Services staff.
- Develop and maintain manual and/or computerized systems for tracking psychology, neuropsychology and smoking cessation information and provide with this information in a report format as required. Create excel spreadsheets, as required.
- Format letters, memos and other nursing-unrelated correspondence, draft and send e-mails.
- Schedule appointments and assessments for patients.
- Ensure the Service is adequately stocked with assessment and office supplies and track utilization of same. Make up extra chart packages in advance and follow up on supply orders and availability.
- Prepare patient files including compiling referral and relevant background information.
- Assist with preparing patient presentations and workshops.
- Other duties, as assigned by the Director.
- Maintain patients’ clinical records in accordance with WPHC policy. This includes maintaining strict confidentiality and privacy requirements.
Please Note: All West Park Healthcare Centre employees are required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of hire in accordance with the hospital’s COVID-19 Immunization Policy. Accommodations to this requirement under the Ontario Human Rights Code may be available subject to supporting evidence.
At West Park Healthcare Centre, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment, an important part of living our brand. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community. Our accessible employment practices are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Should you require accommodation during any phase of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter. For further assistance please contact the Human Resources Department at (416) 243-3600 extension 4637.