west fraser Jobs | Process Engineer Career Opportunity at west fraser Careers Web-page. west fraser Slave Lake, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Slave Lake, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Slave Lake Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Slave Lake, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.westfraser.com
Notification Out From west fraser Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In west fraser, Can Apply For Jobs In west fraser For The Position Of Process Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This west fraser Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
west fraser Jobs | Process Engineer Careers Opportunity In Slave Lake, Alberta
west fraser Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With west fraser As A Process Engineer, Now They Can Apply For west fraser Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On west fraser Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 76,715.00 per year. west fraser Jobs In Slave Lake, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of west fraser Jobs For Position Of Process Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- west fraser
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- west fraser Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 76,715.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.westfraser.com
west fraser Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
West Fraser is a leading diversified North American forest products company that is listed on the TSX and is one of Canada’s Top 100 employers. Are you interested in working for a company that offers both a challenging work environment and a rewarding career path?
Our Slave Lake Pulp (SLP) division in Slave Lake, Alberta, has an immediate opening for a: Process Engineer
Reporting to the Technical & Engineering Manager, the Process Engineer will provide technical assistance to continually improve the efficiency and output of the pulp mill. The Process Engineer coordinates product and process development projects and trials, assists with operational troubleshooting, and manages process data systems. The role will assist with the development and startup of capital projects to improve safety, environmental, quality, and cost performance.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Optimize the existing processes by identifying cost, quality, and environmental improvement opportunities and recommend course of action
- Developing and undertake trials and implementing process changes
- Working with research facilities, consultants, labs, and industry peers to investigate and resolve operational and customer quality issues
- Assist with the development of technical and financial justification for capital projects
- Work with department supervision to improve overall operation of the plant
- Act as process expert on cross functional team investigating root cause of significant mill events
- Chemical cost tracking and reporting and grade recipe development and refinement
- Champion the training, development, and maintenance of the Data Historian (ParcView)
- Participates in and leads hazard assessments, HAZOP studies, management of change processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering and eligibility for registration with APEGA
- Previous experience in pulp and paper or other manufacturing industries would be considered an asset
- Be able to communicate effectively in oral and written form with all levels of the organization
- Problem solving and project management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive self-starter that follows up on requests
West Fraser believes strongly in promoting from within and we are looking for people who are interested in a full-time, long-term career. The successful candidate should be interested in future growth opportunities within the company. West Fraser puts an emphasis on diversity and inclusion and aims to be regarded as an employer of choice in Canada.
Slave Lake Pulp is a 290,000 tpy BCTMP mill located approximately 2.5 hours north of Edmonton, Alberta. Slave Lake Pulp is committed to a collaborative team culture. Slave Lake boasts the second largest lake in Alberta and offers great outdoor recreational activities in the winter and summer. The town of approximately 7,000 residents has all the amenities of a larger center yet maintains the outdoor lifestyle of a small community. For more on Slave Lake, please visit: www.slavelake.ca
If this position sounds like the career for you, submit your cover letter and resume at www.westfraser.com/careers – click “apply now” in the job details.
For more information on West Fraser and our current opportunities, visit our website at: www.westfraser.com/jobs
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.