Wesco Jobs | Administrative Assistant Career Opportunity at Wesco Careers Web-page. Wesco Colborne, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Colborne, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Colborne Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Colborne, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.wesco.com
Notification Out From Wesco Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Wesco, Can Apply For Jobs In Wesco For The Position Of Administrative Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Wesco Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Wesco Jobs | Administrative Assistant Careers Opportunity In Colborne, Ontario
Wesco Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Wesco As A Administrative Assistant, Now They Can Apply For Wesco Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Wesco Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $44775.00 per year. Wesco Jobs In Colborne, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Wesco Jobs For Position Of Administrative Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Wesco
Vacant Position :- Administrative Assistant
Jobs Type :- Wesco Jobs Canada
Salary :- $44775.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.wesco.com
Wesco Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We are seeking am Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative support in a variety of functions to an individual, team, department or another group in an organization (vs. an entire office). You will collect, review and analyze data and prepares reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials. You will respond to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources with own correspondence or other messaging. You will schedule and coordinate meetings, travel, and other group activities. You may be responsible for creating reports and distributing on a regular schedule. You may handle confidential and sensitive material and make some independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
- Assists in the performance of general administrative procedures, including data entry, equipment identification, equipment service, and preventive maintenance.
- Contributes to proper resource utilization, cost containment, procedural compliance, and customer service levels.
- 2 years required, 3 years preferred of administrative support preferably in similar industry.
- Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to explain and teach appropriate policies, procedures and practices. In the purchasing role, negotiating with suppliers on discounts and payment terms and influencing their involvement in problem resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Awareness of products, suppliers and trade discounts related to procurement activities is preferred.
- Strong comprehension of WESCO systems, policies and procedures concerning purchasing, inventory, quality and administration is preferred.
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“WESCO”), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.