WCD Jobs | Document Scanning Assistant Career Opportunity at WCD Careers Web-page. WCD Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.wcdconnect.com
Notification Out From WCD Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In WCD, Can Apply For Jobs In WCD For The Position Of Document Scanning Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This WCD Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
WCD Jobs | Document Scanning Assistant Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
WCD Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With WCD As A Document Scanning Assistant, Now They Can Apply For WCD Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On WCD Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 15.00 – 20.00 an hour. WCD Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of WCD Jobs For Position Of Document Scanning Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- WCD
Vacant Position :- Document Scanning Assistant
Jobs Type :- WCD Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 15.00 – 20.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.wcdconnect.com
WCD Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
WCD (formerly West Canadian Digital Imaging) is a leading on-demand digital print and information solutions provider headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. We help our customers transform their business, empower their people, and share their story. As a proud 70-year-old Canadian company, we breed positive culture for entrepreneurs, doers, collaborators, and team players. We service customers across Canada with a deep commitment to customer service, innovation, quality, and high performance.
Reporting to the Team Lead the incumbent is responsible for ensuring that WCD customers and the client’s customers receive courteous and professional service. This role encompasses a number of requirements including all scanning requests so the ability to multi task on a number of projects is crucial.
Contract Length: 3 – 6 months
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle and process highly secure document
- Handle, interpret, and process information in relation to complex documents and associated policies
- Prepare, scan, and quality control all documents
- Working in the public sector environment, interact with the public in a professional and courteous manner
- Additional tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Post-secondary education in a related field is considered and asset
Skills and Experience
- A solid understanding of computers and office equipment
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Records management experience is considered an asset
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and verbal fluency in English
- Exceptional customer service ethic that is displayed in the passion for the work
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Experience in the public sector is considered an asset
COVID-19 Precautions: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is mandatory.
Join WCD to grow you career, expand your knowledge, and become part of a fun team committed to customer success.
Job Type: Full-time