Volkswagen Group Jobs | General Ledger Account Specialist Career Opportunity at Volkswagen Group Careers Web-page. Volkswagen Group Ajax, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ajax, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ajax Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ajax, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.vw.ca
Notification Out From Volkswagen Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Volkswagen Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Volkswagen Group For The Position Of General Ledger Account Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Volkswagen Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Volkswagen Group Jobs | General Ledger Account Specialist Careers Opportunity In Ajax, Ontario
Volkswagen Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Volkswagen Group As A General Ledger Account Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Volkswagen Group Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Volkswagen Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $52650.00 Per Year. Volkswagen Group Jobs In Ajax, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Volkswagen Group Jobs For Position Of General Ledger Account Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Volkswagen Group
Vacant Position :- General Ledger Account Specialist
Jobs Type :- Volkswagen Group Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $52650.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.vw.ca
Volkswagen Group Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- We love our cars, but it’s the people behind them who make them what they are. To market, sell, and service great cars, we need great people. That’s why at Volkswagen Group Canada, we are passionate about our cars and our brands and foster this same passion and drive in our people. We know that the right people in the right positions can do incredible things, and we love making that happen.We are currently looking for a General Ledger Account Specialist at our Corporate Office in Ajax, ON
The General Ledger Account Specialist is responsible for the posting of all Journal Entries for NSC companies while enforcing stringent internal controls. The role is also responsible for all monthly and quarterly statistical government reporting requirements for VW and Audi entities. Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial fluctuation files for all NSC companies, including coordinating with multiple stakeholders for explanations. Support the Manager, Technical Accounting & Reporting with the coordination and preparation of backup and presentation files for the annual Balance Sheet meetings with Group Accounting in Germany. Prepares annual consolidated financial statements for tax purposes.
Reporting to the Manager, Technical Accounting & Reporting, you will support the GL team to ensure all entry uploads are in accordance with IFRS and the VW Accounting Handbook.
- Prepare annual IFRS consolidated financial statements for VGCA and VWGoA
- Review for accuracy, approval, and sufficient backup documentation for all journal entries for all applicable companies.
- Troubleshoot issues and errors with journal entry submissions and provide guidance to business owners
- Review and post all Payroll entries and payments
- Prepare monthly financial fluctuation analyses including comments from all business users for all applicable companies, and following up as needed
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual statistical government reports for VGCA and VWGoA
- Reconcile assigned GL accounts
- Reconcile and post warranty payments
- Analyze the monthly exchange gain and loss report
- Assist auditors with quarterly/year end requirements
- Assist management and financial consultants with various financial reporting requirements
- Act as backup for Asset Management
- All other duties as required
What we’re asking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, and CMA, CGA and/or CPA designation obtained or working towards a designation
- A great attitude and proven ability to be an effective business partner, team player, and collaborator
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven success in customer-supplier responsiveness and systemic thinking
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills with a willingness to learn, accept change and approach assignments systematically
- Partners at all levels of the organization, with ability to negotiate and influence to achieve results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in responding quickly to changing environments
- Strong computer skills including advanced-level Excel, strong PowerPoint and working knowledge of SAP
- Works effectively within strict deadlines
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible, collaborative, dynamic, and fast-paced work environment with an award-winning employer
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Opportunities to participate in exciting company events that give back to the community
- You and your family get amazing rates on our cars
- Competitive employer paid benefits, pension and compensation package
- And much, much more!
Additional information: Volkswagen Group Canada is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities during all phases of the hiring process including the application process. If you require an accommodation because of a disability, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. If you are selected for an interview and require an accommodation, you are encouraged to advise the Recruiter who will consult with you to determine an appropriate accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time