Virgin Mobile Jobs | Retail Sales Associate Career Opportunity at Virgin Mobile Careers Web-page. Virgin Mobile Ottawa, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ottawa, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ottawa Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ottawa, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.virginplus.ca
Notification Out From Virgin Mobile Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Virgin Mobile, Can Apply For Jobs In Virgin Mobile For The Position Of Retail Sales Associate. Read Out Full Job Description About This Virgin Mobile Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Virgin Mobile Jobs | Retail Sales Associate Careers Opportunity In Ottawa, Ontario
Virgin Mobile Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Virgin Mobile As A Retail Sales Associate, Now They Can Apply For Virgin Mobile Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Virgin Mobile Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 48131.00 per year. Virgin Mobile Jobs In Ottawa, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Virgin Mobile Jobs For Position Of Retail Sales Associate
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Virgin Mobile
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Virgin Mobile Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 48131.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.virginplus.ca
Virgin Mobile Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
At Virgin Mobile, we don’t have “customers”, we have Members. And Members get access to exclusive music events, VIP treatment, and killer music, entertainment, fashion and travel deals from the world’s must-have brands.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make Virgin Mobile life even sweeter, then read on, my friend, because we want you on our team!
Get personal with Virgin Mobile Canada on Facebook and Twitter.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes talking to people and genuinely enjoys helping others
- Is competitive by nature and loves the challenge of hitting targets
- Enjoys discovering or learning something new
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change
If this sounds like you, apply now, and join our award-winning retail sales team at Virgin Mobile!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive hourly wage plus uncapped commission
- Full benefits package, even for part time employees
- Great incentives, rewards, trips, paid vacation and employee discounts on services
- Opportunity for career growth, development and promotions
What’s the gig?
- Provide tailored solutions and fabulous experiences to our members
- Be an excellent listener and communicator
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets
- Always be learning and adapting to change
- Be a team player by supporting and being there to help your team
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Love helping others to find the best solutions
- Get satisfaction through achieving sales targets
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Are passionate about the latest technology
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Application Deadline: 07/16/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Virgin Mobile, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]