Vialla Chaleur Jobs | Resident Attendant (On Call – Casual) Career Opportunity at Vialla Chaleur Careers Web-page. Vialla Chaleur Bathurst, New Brunswick Jobs . Find-out Bathurst, New Brunswick Government Jobs for freshers. Bathurst Entry Level Jobs In New Brunswick. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Bathurst, New Brunswick. Get All Hiring Updates From atlanticbaptisthousing.com
Notification Out From Vialla Chaleur Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Vialla Chaleur, Can Apply For Jobs In Vialla Chaleur For The Position Of Resident Attendant (On Call – Casual). Read Out Full Job Description About This Vialla Chaleur Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Vialla Chaleur Jobs | Resident Attendant (On Call – Casual) Careers Opportunity In Bathurst, New Brunswick
Vialla Chaleur Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Vialla Chaleur As A Resident Attendant (On Call – Casual), Now They Can Apply For Vialla Chaleur Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Vialla Chaleur Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 24.98 an hour. Vialla Chaleur Jobs In Bathurst, New Brunswick.
Briefed Details Of Vialla Chaleur Jobs For Position Of Resident Attendant (On Call – Casual)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Vialla Chaleur
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Vialla Chaleur Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 24.98 an hour
Apply Through:- atlanticbaptisthousing.com
Vialla Chaleur Jobs In New Brunswick, Canada Full Job Description
$24.98 an hour
Full Job Description
A Position is available for 2 Casual Resident Attendants for our 13 bed residential facility. He/she assumes leadership and works in collaboration with the other care providers and staff members to ensure quality of care and service is provided in accordance with the philosophy, objectives and policies of the Home. Our programs are flexible and client centered.
- Grade 12 education and either Personal Support Worker course or a minimum 1 year as a Resident Attendant in Long Term Care
- Good previous work record
- Mentally and physically capable of performing assigned duties
- Neat and clean appearance
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to take direction
- Back In Form training (to be provided)
- Bilingual (French/English)
Regular Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizational Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of the Mission and Philosophy of the Nursing Home, and conducts his/her work in a manner consistent with this Mission and Philosophy.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and performs his/her work according to the Nursing Home’s Policies and Procedures.
- Assists in orientation of new personnel and new residents.
- Utilizes Home’s resources, such as supplies and equipment, economically and safely.
- Participates in the Nursing Home’s continuous quality improvement program to improve residents, staff, department, and facility performance outcomes (Quality of Service Programs)
Successful candidates must have the ability to promote a positive safe work environment and establish effective working relationships.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: From $24.98 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
As a condition of obtaining and maintaining employment, candidates will need to provide proof of full vaccination against covid-19, or a valid medical certificate exempting them from the vaccine.
- supportive care: 1 year (preferred)