Verve Senior Living Jobs | Custodian/Housekeeping Career Opportunity at Verve Senior Living Careers Web-page. Verve Senior Living Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.verveseniorliving.com
Notification Out From Verve Senior Living Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Verve Senior Living, Can Apply For Jobs In Verve Senior Living For The Position Of Custodian/Housekeeping. Read Out Full Job Description About This Verve Senior Living Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Verve Senior Living Jobs | Custodian/Housekeeping Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
Verve Senior Living Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Verve Senior Living As A Custodian/Housekeeping, Now They Can Apply For Verve Senior Living Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Verve Senior Living Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $15.22–22.00 per hour . Verve Senior Living Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Verve Senior Living Jobs For Position Of Custodian/Housekeeping
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Verve Senior Living
Vacant Position :- Custodian/Housekeeping
Jobs Type :- Verve Senior Living Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $15.22–22.00 per hour
Apply Through:- www.verveseniorliving.com
Verve Senior Living Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
$15.22–$22.00 an hour
Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Title: Part Time Custodian/Housekeeping
Department: Environmental Services
Posting Date: May 10, 2022
Posting Expiry Date: May 15th, 2022
Start date: Immediately once interviews are complete
Temporary: Part time/alternate shifts, weekends.
Approximate shifts per pay period: 15hrs hours per pay period (2 shifts)
· Performs daily and weekly cleaning and vacuuming of resident suites, as required in accordance with established procedures, schedules and job routines.
· Cleans all offices, staff room, common areas, resident laundry rooms, washrooms, hallways and stairwells according to established policies, procedures and schedules.
· Replenishes paper supplies, hand soap and sanitizer as required.
· Ensures all carpet areas are stain free.
· Performs additional cleaning as required, washes walls, ceilings, lights, vents, fans, appliances, insides and tops of windows, door frames and all wall hangings.
· Picks up and disposes of garbage from waste containers daily.
· Ensures housekeeping room, closets, equipment and carts are kept in a clean, safe and sanitary condition.
· Performs laundry duties as necessary.
· Performs other duties as assigned by the Environmental Services Manager.
· Minimum Grade 12 Diploma.
· Experience working in LTC or a Retirement Home is preferred
· Previous housekeeping experience is preferred
· Excellent written and verbal English skills required
· Must be physically able to perform duties and withstand long periods of standing.
Applications for the position please contact:
Dennis Lazaro Environmental Service Manager: 905-502-8882
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.22-$22.00 per hour
- Language training provided
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Cleaning: 1 year (preferred)
- Custodians: 1 year (preferred)
- janitorial: 1 year (preferred)