Veritiv Jobs | Warehouse Specialist Career Opportunity at Veritiv Careers Web-page. Veritiv Moncton, New Brunswick Jobs . Find-out Moncton, New Brunswick Government Jobs for freshers. Moncton Entry Level Jobs In New Brunswick. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Moncton, New Brunswick. Get All Hiring Updates From shop.veritivcanada.ca
Notification Out From Veritiv Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Veritiv, Can Apply For Jobs In Veritiv For The Position Of Warehouse Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Veritiv Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Veritiv Jobs | Warehouse Specialist Careers Opportunity In Moncton, New Brunswick
Veritiv Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Veritiv As A Warehouse Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Veritiv Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Veritiv Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 41,598.00 per year. Veritiv Jobs In Moncton, New Brunswick.
Briefed Details Of Veritiv Jobs For Position Of Warehouse Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Veritiv
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Veritiv Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 41,598.00 per year
Apply Through:- shop.veritivcanada.ca
Veritiv Jobs In New Brunswick, Canada Full Job Description
The Warehouse Specialist is a self-motivated team player who can be an active part of our Distribution department in the areas of picking, shipping and stocking.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Picking orders and loading trucks
- Ensure that stock is loaded safely, accurately and efficiently
- Report any discrepancies to the Lead Hand and/or Warehouse Supervisor
- Assist with daily warehouse housekeeping tasks
- Report all product or bin sizing errors to the Inventory Verifier using the Bin Location Report Form
- Perform Daily Circle Checks on material handling equipment before being used and complete the Daily Circle Check Form
- Successfully complete any material handling courses that are required to be taken
- Certified to operate all MHE (Material Handling Equipment)
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate and knowledge of WMS systems an asset
- Good communication skills required (able to read, write and speak English)
- Self motivated, dependable and reliable
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team member
- Good decision making skills and ability to work independently
- Able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Ability to work extended hours, which may be required from time to time
- Secondary School Graduate or related experience
- Previous or current experience with the Raymond reach required
- Previous warehousing experience required
Veritiv Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring an equitable and accessible workplace. Please notify us through your job application of accommodation requirements needed throughout the recruitment process and our Talent Acquisition Team will follow up with you directly.
Veritiv is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employment applicants without regard to gender, color, race, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.
Veritiv is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
EEO Policy US | EEO Policy Canada | EEO Policy Mexico
This description does not attempt to define the job’s essential functions as defined by applicable disabilities law.