VCA Canada Jobs | Animal Care Attendant Career Opportunity at VCA Canada Careers Web-page. VCA Canada Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From vcacanada.com
Notification Out From VCA Canada Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In VCA Canada, Can Apply For Jobs In VCA Canada For The Position Of Animal Care Attendant. Read Out Full Job Description About This VCA Canada Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
VCA Canada Jobs | Animal Care Attendant Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
VCA Canada Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With VCA Canada As A Animal Care Attendant, Now They Can Apply For VCA Canada Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On VCA Canada Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 17.38 per hour. VCA Canada Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of VCA Canada Jobs For Position Of Animal Care Attendant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- VCA Canada
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- VCA Canada Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 17.38 per hour
Apply Through:- vcacanada.com
VCA Canada Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Secord Animal Hospital is welcoming a dependable and caring Animal Care Attendant to join our clinic. This part-time role is an exceptional opportunity for an organized, motivated, and empathetic individual to join us in a very important support role for the entire hospital.
- Assist veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
- Create a warm and welcoming environment for our pet parents
- Create a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our patients
- General housekeeping duties; cleanliness of reception area, pet holding areas, and common areas
- Willingness to learn more regarding; veterinary services, updated medical office procedures, and assisting the Veterinary staff with various tasks and treatments
- Exceptional client service skills
- Compassion and nurturing attitude
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations and adapt to changing situations
- Take initiative and work independently
- Veterinary Assistant (VA) or Veterinary Office Assistant (VOA) program certificate an asset
What VCA Canada Offers
Join our team and you will make a huge difference in the lives of pets and their families! With an extensive network of hospitals across Canada, each location offers a diverse experience, a local community feel, and a caring culture you can thrive in: We have the right fit for you!
- RRSP Employer 5 % Match Program – saving for your future just got easier! (add for roles 24 hr or more)
- A caring culture of Wellness and Appreciation!
- Competitive wages and benefits!
- Opportunity to apply for a Veterinary Technician/Technologist scholarship (annual process)
- Annual uniform allowance
- Exceptional career development: there is room to grow here!
- Referral Bonus Rewards
- Opportunities to give back to your community through VCA initiatives
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- And extra perks like shopping discounts and cool wellness apps!
Click “Apply Now”
VCA Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. If you require any assistance, please let us know.