Vancity Jobs | Account Manager I – West End Community Branch (Br47) Career Opportunity at Vancity Careers Web-page. Vancity Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.vancity.com
Notification Out From Vancity Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Vancity, Can Apply For Jobs In Vancity For The Position Of Account Manager I – West End Community Branch (Br47). Read Out Full Job Description About This Vancity Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Vancity Jobs | Account Manager I – West End Community Branch (Br47) Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Vancity Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Vancity As A Account Manager I – West End Community Branch (Br47), Now They Can Apply For Vancity Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Vancity Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 58765.00 Per Year. Vancity Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Vancity Jobs For Position Of Account Manager I – West End Community Branch (Br47)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Vancity
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Vancity Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 58765.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.vancity.com
Vancity Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
The Role: Account Manager I
As an Account Manager I you will demonstrate excellence in customer service through solid communication and interpersonal skills, as you engage face-to-face with our membership. By demonstrating your subject matter expertise in the financial industry you will build trust with our members and be able to ask exploratory questions to determine their goals, current and future needs. By working collaboratively with our members you will provide best advice and create plans to help them achieve their financial goals.
As a result of your work Vancity will have more members with a high level of loyalty doing more of their business with Vancity helping us redefine wealth consistent with branch objectives.
The Team: The Account Manager I reports directly into the Assistant Branch Manager.
A typical day would involve:
- Providing comprehensive, financial and relationship based advice in order to grow and maintain assigned and unassigned members’ portfolios.
- Identifying and assessing member/prospect needs to provide appropriate products and services which include signature lending, secured lending, mortgages, term deposits and the like.
- Recognizing and making appropriate referrals to Vancity Specialized Teams such as Sustainable Wealth Management, Wealth Protection, Business Banking and others, to deliver comprehensive support to our members.
- Meeting targets as defined by objectives that will contribute to profitability for the branch and Vancity.
- Applying branch service standards, policies, procedures and controls to meet compliance requirements and mitigate risk.
- Resourceful– You understand and utilize the network of resources available to you and can independently formulate appropriate solutions for your members
- Tech-savvy – People often say you’re a quick learner and great with technology & systems
- A strong relationship builder– You find it easy to get to know others and build trust
- Ready for a challenge – You have a positive attitude and are able to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- A High school diploma– At a minimum, you have graduated high school and/or equivalent
- Completion of Financial Planning Coursework- You have taken Fundamentals of Personal Financial Planning or Financial Planning 1 and the CUIC 210
- Financial Industry Experience– One year of member service experience in the financial industry
- Banking and/or call center experience would be an asset
- Lending experience
Posting Deadline: Please apply by 4:00 PM, May 11, 2022
Please note that all shortlisted candidates for this role will be required to complete a background check which includes resume verification, credit check, criminal record check, and proof of full COVID-19 vaccination status. Exemptions requested under Human Rights law will be addressed through Vancity’s accommodations processes.
- When you join Vancity as an employee and a member, you join a movement that believes that when we use money for what’s right, we truly are a financial force for change.
- Our vision is to redefine wealth—and we are doing so by using the tools of finance to prioritize the wellbeing of our members and our communities by tackling the climate crisis and we are proving every day that sustainable is profitable.
- We are the largest private-sector Living Wage Employer in Canada and have been consistently recognized as one of the Top Employers in Canada. Come join our team of 2,600 diverse individuals and access competitive rewards & benefits, all while knowing you are apart of a greater movement.
- Start your Vancity career journey with us even if you’re new to financial services! We provide in-house paid training to gain general financial knowledge, and to learn about our products & services. We encourage opportunities to learn & develop to prepare you for career success, which in turn continuously impresses how we serve our membership.
- Vancity is committed to a diverse workplace and values Integrity, Innovation, Responsibility and Reconciliation.
- To learn more about Vancity, please visit www.vancity.com/AboutVancity.