Valero Energy Corporation Jobs | Senior Cost Accountant Career Opportunity at Valero Energy Corporation Careers Web-page. Valero Energy Corporation Montréal, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Montréal, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Montréal Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Montréal, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates www.valero.com
Notification Out From Valero Energy Corporation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Valero Energy Corporation, Can Apply For Jobs In Valero Energy Corporation For The Position Of Senior Cost Accountant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Valero Energy Corporation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Valero Energy Corporation Jobs | Senior Cost Accountant Careers Opportunity In Montréal, Quebec
Valero Energy Corporation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Valero Energy Corporation As A Senior Cost Accountant, Now They Can Apply For Valero Energy Corporation Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Valero Energy Corporation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $87961.00 Per Year. Valero Energy Corporation Jobs In Montréal, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Valero Energy Corporation Jobs For Position Of Senior Cost Accountant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Valero Energy Corporation
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Valero Energy Corporation Jobs Canada
Salary :- $87961.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.valero.com
Valero Energy Corporation Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
Reporting to the Supervisor Cost Accounting, the Senior Cost Accountant oversees all inventory-related transactions. S/he ensures that these transactions are recorded at the correct values and in the right accounts during the relevant period. S/he serves as a resource for any questions from his/her colleagues on inventory accounting.
- Review inventory-related transactions on a daily basis.
- Reassess inventory values when necessary.
- Identify and correct transactions blocked by the SAP system.
- Produce a summary of external purchases and an exchange ratio.
- Identify inventories purchased for resale and produce a summary report.
- Calculate inventory value according to the last-in first-out accounting principle.
- Validate the refinery’s materials and production balance. Make sure all internal and external movements are accurately and completely recorded.
- Reconcile inventories.
- Analyze, validate and record all secondary costs pertaining to product movements.
- Coordinate and reinvoice secondary costs to business partners.
- Analyze a database report on inventory movement to ensure that all movements (purchases, products, exchanges, sales, etc.) have been recorded.
- Analyze inventory gains and losses, obtain explanations, make corrections and prepare management reports.
- Calculate, document and issue USMCA (NAFTA) certificates.
- Prepare and analyze numerous daily, weekly and monthly internal and external reports (such as those from Statistics Canada) on crude oil, finished products and secondary costs.
- Prepare a daily finished products inventory report for hedging.
- Establish and monitor all internal controls under his/her responsibility. Assist internal and external auditors as required.
- Include priorities and objectives among tasks to be accomplished to ensure that required deadlines are met.
- Assist and support other group members.
- University degree in accounting and professional title (CPA) pending.
- At least two years’ accounting experience.
- Experience in a petroleum industry will be considered an asset.
- Bilingualism is essential for written and verbal communications.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and the MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset.
- Ability to set priorities, make informed decisions, resolve problems and communicate.
A Few Advantages We Offer
- One of Canada’s Top 5 Employers for the Retirement Savings Plan.
- Full benefits package.
- Can see a doctor at work.
- Fees for higher education reimbursed.
- Entitled to reimbursement for up to 50% of physical conditioning activity fees to $300/year.
- Access to a Health & Wellness program.
- Access to a gym and physical conditioning courses.
- Annual bonus plan.
- Summer schedule.
- Service anniversary reward program.
- Plus many others to be discovered!
About Valero Energy Inc.
Valero Energy Inc., with its head office in Montreal, is a subsidiary of Valero Energy Corporation. It is the leading distributor of petroleum products in Quebec and the Atlantic provinces, with a significant presence in Ontario. The company has a large wholesale network and is the second largest refiner in Eastern Canada with its Jean Gaulin Refinery in Levis. It also has other major logistics infrastructures, including the Montreal East terminal.
At Valero Energy Inc., operational excellence, safety and environmental responsibility are the keys to our accomplishments. We owe our success to the skills of our human resources. If you are looking for an exciting challenge, combine your energy with ours!