Urban Tactical Jobs | Warehouse Associate Career Opportunity at Urban Tactical Careers Web-page. Urban Tactical Winnipeg, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Winnipeg Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates From www.urbantactical.com
Notification Out From Urban Tactical Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Urban Tactical, Can Apply For Jobs In Urban Tactical For The Position Of Warehouse Associate. Read Out Full Job Description About This Urban Tactical Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Urban Tactical Jobs | Warehouse Associate Careers Opportunity In Winnipeg, Manitoba
Urban Tactical Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Urban Tactical As A Warehouse Associate, Now They Can Apply For Urban Tactical Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Urban Tactical Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 14.00–16.00 an hour. Urban Tactical Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Urban Tactical Jobs For Position Of Warehouse Associate
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Urban Tactical
Vacant Position :- Warehouse Associate
Jobs Type :- Urban Tactical Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 14.00–16.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.urbantactical.com
Urban Tactical Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
Urban Tactical is a provider of high quality security products to government agencies, departments and service businesses across Canada. Urban Tactical Winnipeg, a division of CSS Group, specializes in providing tactical gear, protective equipment and industry-exclusive products to police, military, and first responders. As the industry evolves, we are constantly updating our product lines to provide our customers with the latest technological innovations, elite gear and premium brands for the best possible performance.
We’re looking for an experienced and hard-working Material Handler (Lvl I-III) to join our Winnipeg Warehouse team – someone who’s committed to working quickly, accurately and safely to move products through our warehouse, and send out to our customers wherever they may be.
Material Handler Lvl I
As a Material Handler Lvl I, your duties will include working in either shipping, receiving, or picking orders. You will work to be able to excel at the specific function you are assigned to. You will work with your teammates to ensure the warehouse is a clean, organized, and efficient part of the organization. Over time, you will train to be skilled in all different warehouse functions.
Material Handler Lvl II
As a Material Handler Lvl II, you will be expected to have experience working with shipping, receiving, and picking orders. You will be relied on to carry out specific priority tasks, and will be put in charge of small projects within the warehouse. You will help to train new staff within the warehouse and will be relied upon for you expertise and experience.
Material Handler Lvl III
As a Material Handler Lvl III, you will be expected to perform all of the tasks of the Material Handler Lvl II, as well as being certified to drive the various forklifts and reach trucks within our warehouse. We provide certification programs for our Material Handler Lvl II’s who we feel are performing exceptionally and have shown dedication to our mission and standards.
- Self-starter; High degree of initiative
- Proven ability to coordinate, optimize and maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution facilities and operations
- Proficient with computer systems and applications
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Team player with solid communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to workplace practices
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in, and compliance with all applicable health and workplace safety laws, regulations, policies, procedures and practices
- Physically fit
- Receive, verify, record and place the inventory, all products delivered to the facility· Maintain a neat, clean and orderly warehouse facility, maximizing warehouse space to optimize efficiency
- Maintain appropriate inventory of shipping products and materials
- Report any issues, errors and inconsistencies to the Warehouse Manager
- Determine optimal distribution method/provider and freight cost for each shipment
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by contributing to the creation and consistency of adhering to all security policies, procedures and protocols
- Monitor accurate records of warehouse equipment
- Maintain safe work practices, adhere to all applicable workplace health and safety laws and regulations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $14.00-$16.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 5 Licence (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)