UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs | Delivery Driver Career Opportunity at UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Careers Web-page. UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Lachine, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Lachine, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Lachine Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Lachine, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ups.com
Notification Out From UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In UNITED PARCEL SERVICE, Can Apply For Jobs In UNITED PARCEL SERVICE For The Position Of Delivery Driver. Read Out Full Job Description About This UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs | Delivery Driver Careers Opportunity In Lachine, Quebec
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With UNITED PARCEL SERVICE As A Delivery Driver, Now They Can Apply For UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 17.00 an hour. UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs In Lachine, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs For Position Of Delivery Driver
Recruiting Agency / Department :- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE
Vacant Position :- Delivery Driver
Jobs Type :- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 17.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.ups.com
UNITED PARCEL SERVICE Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
- Primary Job Posting Location:
Lachine, Quebec Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
UPS is looking for individuals who enjoy working in a physical, fast-paced, outdoor environment that involves delivering packages in residential areas for UPS. Package Delivery Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills.
Qualified applicants must have a valid class 5 driver’s license or higher issued in the province of Quebec. Package Delivery Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines. New drivers could cover multiple residential areas, so area knowledge is an asset as well as the ability to read a map.
- Starting hourly rate: $ 17.00/h + bonus $ 2.00/h
- Maximum rate: $ 32.99/h (probation + 48 month progression)
- Paid weekly – every Friday direct deposit into your account
- Immediate access to UPS ‘Employee Discounts’ upon hiring
- Paid training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Start time between 9 AM and Noon, Monday to Friday
- Approximately 40 to 45 hours a week
- Working hours are not guaranteed and depend on the volume of days
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs. (35kg) without assistance and 150 lbs. (68kg) with assistance
- Ability to read and navigate with map books
- Minimum 21 years of age (for insurance purposes)
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Clean Driver’s Abstract respecting the following conditions:
- a) No at fault accidents within the last 3 years
- b) No traffic violations within the last 12 months
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.