UNFI Jobs | Night Warehouse Associate Career Opportunity at UNFI Careers Web-page. UNFI Richmond, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Richmond, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Richmond, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.unfi.com
Notification Out From UNFI Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In UNFI, Can Apply For Jobs In UNFI For The Position Of Night Warehouse Associate. Read Out Full Job Description About This UNFI Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
UNFI Jobs | Night Warehouse Associate Careers Opportunity In Richmond, British Columbia
UNFI Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With UNFI As A Night Warehouse Associate, Now They Can Apply For UNFI Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On UNFI Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $18.50 an hour. UNFI Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of UNFI Jobs For Position Of Night Warehouse Associate
Recruiting Agency / Department :- UNFI
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- UNFI Jobs Canada
Salary :- $18.50 an hour
Apply Through:- www.unfi.com
UNFI Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Who are we?
As an essential service, UNFI Canada is the largest distributor of natural, organic, and specialty foods! We’re on a mission to provide #BetterFood for a #BetterFuture to our customers, families, and associates alike!
Join UNFI Canada’s Warehouse team in Richmond, B.C! Now hiring for the night shift immediately! Permanent PART TIME openings available!
Reasons to Apply. Reasons to Stay at UNFI Canada:
- Competitive pay rate with wage increase every 6 months
- Hourly Rate: $18.50/hour to start + $1.00 night shift premium!
- Comprehensive Health & Dental Benefits Plan offered
- RRSP contribution plan available
- On-site parking
- In-house training & certification
- Discounts on natural and organic products!
Responsible for picking orders in a warehouse distribution environment, loading outbound trucks, and unloading products while ensuring product quality.
JOB TYPE: Part Time
SHIFT/SCHEDULE: Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday – Nights 5:00 pm – 1:30 am
LOCATION: Richmond, B.C. (near Bridgeport & Knight St.)
- Pick customer orders in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
- Build stable and well-secured pallets.
- Label pallets and number the pallets correctly to ensure proper put-away or delivery.
- Place each completed pallets into cooler, loading area and/or truck as required. Assists safely with loading trucks.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping, removing trash as needed, etc.
- Sort, sticker and repack individual pieces appropriately.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures; wear appropriate PPE.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Performs other job duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Pallet Jack/Walkie Rider certified considered an asset.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment preferred.
- Able to stand and work on feet for extended periods of time in a cool, damp environment.
- Certified to operate warehouse equipment, such as Pallet jack/Walkie rider.
- Able to read and correctly interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- High regard for safety.
- Able to safely operate pallet jacks/walkie rider.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship. Applicants must have legal authorization work in Canada*
UNFI believes in a diverse and accommodating workplace. UNFI encourages and promotes applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, disability or otherwise. UNFI is committed to providing full accommodation for persons with disabilities in all active processes and procedures including but not limited to the recruitment process. To request any accommodation you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternative formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please contact the main recruiting contact for the position or Human Resources to discuss your specific needs.
- Schedule: Part-time