Uline Jobs | Order Picker Career Opportunity at Uline Careers Web-page. Uline Milton, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Milton, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Milton Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Milton, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.uline.jobs
Notification Out From Uline Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Uline, Can Apply For Jobs In Uline For The Position Of Order Picker. Read Out Full Job Description About This Uline Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Uline Jobs | Order Picker Careers Opportunity In Milton, Ontario
Uline Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Uline As A Order Picker, Now They Can Apply For Uline Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Uline Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 27.00 – 33.00 Per Hour. Uline Jobs In Milton, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Uline Jobs For Position Of Order Picker
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Uline
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Uline Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 27.00 – 33.00 Per Hour
Apply Through:- www.uline.jobs
Uline Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Work independently to pick, pack and ship orders.
- Progress in your warehouse career from Packer to LTL Order Picker.
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment.
- Contribute to our industry leading safety record.
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- Contribute to Uline’s daily inbound warehouse operations.
- Receive, check-in and put away stock quickly and accurately.
- Replenish picking locations and unload trailers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement