Ubisoft Jobs | Content specialist Career Opportunity at Ubisoft Careers Web-page. Ubisoft Montreal, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Montreal, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Montreal Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Montreal, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ubisoft.com
Notification Out From Ubisoft Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Ubisoft, Can Apply For Jobs In Ubisoft For The Position Of Content specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Ubisoft Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Ubisoft Jobs | Content specialist Careers Opportunity In Montreal, Quebec
Ubisoft Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Ubisoft As A Content specialist, Now They Can Apply For Ubisoft Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Ubisoft Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 53525.00 per year. Ubisoft Jobs In Montreal, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Ubisoft Jobs For Position Of Content specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Ubisoft
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Ubisoft Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 53525.00 per year
Ubisoft Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.Job Description
As a member of the Knowledge Management department, dedicated to an internal client, the Content Specialist is responsible for determining content management needs, designing, executing and maintaining a strategy to support content organization and optimization, as well as promoting team effectiveness and facilitating team collaboration.
- Translate client needs into concrete content recommendations and strategies that align with their objectives;
- Deliver content strategy elements such as inventories, audits, data models, templates and governance documents to support content management and knowledge sharing;
- Design and facilitate workshops with clients, partners and/or users;
- Leverage user research, metrics, references and other data in the development of recommendations and action plans;
- Develop information architectures, taxonomies and metadata (structures for grouping and describing content);
- Implement content governance processes (archiving, quality assurance, publishing policy);
- Promote best practices in content management and support the development of a network of content managers within the team.
- Experience in an environment focused on digital content management;
- Knowledge of content management concepts and best practices across multiple stakeholders;
- Ability to manage a strategic vision in tandem with operational tasks;
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills;
- Experience with fast-paced (agile) work environments;
- Knowledge of SharePoint and/or Confluence an asset.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.