Trouw Nutrition Canada Jobs | Production Operator Career Opportunity at Trouw Nutrition Canada Careers Web-page. Trouw Nutrition Canada Otterburne, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Otterburne, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Otterburne Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Otterburne, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates www.trouwnutrition.ca
Notification Out From Trouw Nutrition Canada Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Trouw Nutrition Canada, Can Apply For Jobs In Trouw Nutrition Canada For The Position Of Production Operator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Trouw Nutrition Canada Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Trouw Nutrition Canada Jobs | Production Operator Careers Opportunity In Otterburne, Manitoba
Trouw Nutrition Canada Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Trouw Nutrition Canada As A Production Operator, Now They Can Apply For Trouw Nutrition Canada Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Trouw Nutrition Canada Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $19.21 per hour. Trouw Nutrition Canada Jobs In Otterburne, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Trouw Nutrition Canada Jobs For Position Of Production Operator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Trouw Nutrition Canada
Vacant Position :- Production Operator
Jobs Type :- Trouw Nutrition Canada Jobs Canada
Salary :- $19.21 per hour
Apply Through:- www.trouwnutrition.ca
Trouw Nutrition Canada Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job DescriptionJob Description
JOB TITLE: URGENT HIRING – PRODUCTION OPERATOR
DIVISION: West (MANITOBA)
REPORTS TO: Plant Manager, Otterburne
LOCATION: Otterburne, MB
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working with machines and computer systems to produce animal feed in a timely manner that meets or exceeds customer expectations while meeting production targets;
- Completing all paperwork required for assigned tasks;
- Following quality standards, ensuring proper documentation for Food Safety;
- Following housekeeping standards, and complying with all regulatory requirements;
- Ability to follow strict manufacturing practices and safety policies;
- Endeavors to be productive at all times;
- Other duties as required.
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Ability to work rotational shifts, overtime as required;
- Basic computer skills;
- Must be able to lift 20kg;
- Must possess a valid class 5 license;
- Positive work ethic and attitude, attention to detail;
- Willingness and ability to learn; strong team and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated – able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Able to work in a team environment;
- Feed Mill and/or Manufacturing experience would be considered an asset.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to regularly bend and twist, and lift 50 pounds.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Full Time; Shift-work
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for a Production Operator to join our growing team in Otterburne, MB plant mill! This position requires someone who is energetic, passionate about people and the animal industry, and can work with machines and produce animal feeds.
- We in turn will take great care of you through our commitment to continuous learning, supportive team and an attractive total compensation package that includes a generous pension, competitive health benefits package that starts on your first day of employment, a bonus and above-average compensation commensurate to experience.