Trillium Health Partners Jobs | Human Resources Assistant Career Opportunity at Trillium Health Partners Careers Web-page. Trillium Health Partners Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From careersen-trilliumhealthpartners.icims.com
Notification Out From Trillium Health Partners Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Trillium Health Partners, Can Apply For Jobs In Trillium Health Partners For The Position Of Human Resources Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Trillium Health Partners Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Trillium Health Partners Jobs | Human Resources Assistant Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
Trillium Health Partners Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Trillium Health Partners As A Human Resources Assistant, Now They Can Apply For Trillium Health Partners Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Trillium Health Partners Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 46070.00 per year. Trillium Health Partners Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Trillium Health Partners Jobs For Position Of Human Resources Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Trillium Health Partners
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Trillium Health Partners Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 46070.00 per year
Apply Through:- careersen-trilliumhealthpartners.icims.com
Trillium Health Partners Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Our Mission: A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
When we set out to build our vision and future, we connected with our community – patients, families, visitors, physicians, staff and volunteers. The foundational goals of our new strategic plan – quality, access and sustainability – anchor everything we do. Our mission for a new kind of health care is built on an inter-connected system of care organized around patients – inside and outside the hospital.
At THP, we are relentless in providing high quality, compassionate care to our communities and take great pride in fostering an inclusive and accessible environment and we are all accountable for contributing to a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing and promoting excellence in patient care though advancing patient and staff safety. If you are passionate about what you do, motivated to improve the health of the community, committed to excellence, quality and patient safety we would like you to join our Better Together team!
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Providing support and advice as an initial Human Resources contact on established Human Resources practices, policies and payroll and benefits procedures
- Completing of relevant Human Resources forms and documentation i.e. changes in employee status, benefits, leaves of absence, etc.
- Maintaining, monitoring and accurately performing data entry tasks
- Inputting using the HR system for all new employee setups, employee status and payroll changes
- Providing statistical data for departmental and organizational HR Metrics
- Completing various reports and retrieving data from the HRIS (ad hoc, standard weekly/monthly reports); monitoring the accuracy and integrity of the data
- In consultation with the Human Resources Business Partners and Recruiters, ensure the accuracy of employee data.
- Maintaining the electronic files for various HR functions
- Providing superior customer service to Managers, Supervisors and Employees
- Providing administrative support to the department as required
- Perform other related duties as required
- Post Secondary Education with a Certificate in Human Resources required
- 1 to 3 years of HRIS experience an asset
- Excellent computer skills, with MS Office, Outlook, Meditech, VirtuoHR and/or other HRIS
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of relevant Employee/Labour legislation including Employment Standards Act, 2000, Ontario Labour Relations Act, and Human Rights Code
- Highly effective organizational skills, combined with excellent judgement and the ability to prioritize and manage a high volume daily and weeklyworkload to meet required deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail when performing a wide variety of tasks
- Ability to handle requests in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner
- Self-directed individual who possesses initiative combined with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitating skills to be able to communicate with individuals on all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a dynamic team in an ever-changing, fast paced customer focused environment
- Must have a positive work and attendance record
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing, based on our values compassion, excellence and courage. To be Better Together, we commit to fostering a respectful workplace culture that promotes a safe and supportive environment for everyone who provides care, supports caregiving, receives care or visits the hospital.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.