TradeRev Jobs | Salesforce Developer Career Opportunity at TradeRev Careers Web-page. TradeRev Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.traderev.com
Notification Out From TradeRev Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In TradeRev, Can Apply For Jobs In TradeRev For The Position Of Salesforce Developer. Read Out Full Job Description About This TradeRev Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
TradeRev Jobs | Salesforce Developer Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
TradeRev Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With TradeRev As A Salesforce Developer, Now They Can Apply For TradeRev Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On TradeRev Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 64.01 per hour. TradeRev Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of TradeRev Jobs For Position Of Salesforce Developer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- TradeRev
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- TradeRev Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 64.01 per hour
Apply Through:- www.traderev.com
TradeRev Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the technical aspects of Salesforce.com CRM application
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, monitor end-user usage and security and ensure data integrity across all systems.
- Implement feature sets using standard and custom objects, workflows, triggers, user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, email alerts and templates, and campaigns.
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, Apex, and Integration tools to other third party solutions
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades for optimal performance
- Identify usage and data problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
- Support and train new end users on the Salesforce.com applications
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues
Ideally you’ll have:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering a plus
- 2-4 years Salesforce.com Administration and Developer experience
- Minimum of 4+ years experience with OOP Programming, Server-side Java, Web Services, XML, XSLT, and SOAP; or equivalent
- Proficient with Unix Tools, shell scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.), SQL queries, PL/SQL, and SQL*Loader; or equivalent
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation, and load (ETL) tools is desired
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people