Toronto Hydro Jobs | Supervisor, Program Mgmt Office Career Opportunity at Toronto Hydro Careers Web-page. Toronto Hydro Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From jobs.torontohydro.com
Notification Out From Toronto Hydro Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Toronto Hydro, Can Apply For Jobs In Toronto Hydro For The Position Of Supervisor, Program Mgmt Office. Read Out Full Job Description About This Toronto Hydro Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Toronto Hydro Jobs | Supervisor, Program Mgmt Office Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Toronto Hydro Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Toronto Hydro As A Supervisor, Program Mgmt Office, Now They Can Apply For Toronto Hydro Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Toronto Hydro Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 54454.00 per year. Toronto Hydro Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Toronto Hydro Jobs For Position Of Supervisor, Program Mgmt Office
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Toronto Hydro
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Toronto Hydro Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 54454.00 per year
Apply Through:- jobs.torontohydro.com
Toronto Hydro Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Program Management, the Supervisor PMO is accountable for successful delivery of Capital Projects and Operations Programs at Toronto Hydro. The incumbent oversees a team of professionals, students and contracted services to forecast and manage the annual Programs based on available internal/external resources, distribute the work to the Execution RCs, develop attainment/spend plan lines and report back actuals to the RC Managers/Directors. The incumbent is responsible to proactively identify gaps and risks that impact successful delivery of the Program and develop mitigating actions.
The incumbent is expected to behave ethically and follow the established code of business conduct, policies and internal control procedures, laws and regulations governing Toronto Hydro.
- Supervises a team of Program Management (PM) Consultants and Analysts to coordinate activities relating to forecasting the annual EWP
- Performs resource-balancing activities, calendarizes and distributes work to execution teams and develop attainment/spend plan lines; monitor/adjust on a continuous basis
- Addresses the emerging issues that impact the delivery of the Capital EWP
- Reviews and approves requested changes to the published EWP
- Ensures work program is kept up to date with any changes to cost/resource availability/scope/schedule of projects
- Reviews gap analysis between plan and actual ($ and attainment) performed by PM Consultants to ensure the correct root cause has been identified, and shares lessons learned between all affected stakeholders
- Coordinates activities between PM Consultants and addresses resource allocation risks that may exist within different RCs
- Supervises and coordinates delivery of quarterly forecasts of the maintenance program to ensure accuracy in terms of schedule, $, units, resource allocation, attainment, etc.
- Designs and implement processes to create consistency and efficiency on how projects are tracked and reported back.
- Reviews attainment and delivery of projects at Program level and provide Program level reporting and updates
- Monitors progress of the Program and provide true-up
- Identifies Program risks, coordinate activities with other PM Consultants and PMO Supervisors to develop mitigating actions to address the risk
- Coordinates activities with both internal and external stakeholders such as the Control Room, Facilities, IT, City of Toronto, and Other Utilities to ensure projects can be executed as per plan
- Engages with Planning & Project Development in the preliminary planning of projects to optimize project delivery
- Collaborates with Engineering & Capacity Planning teams to ensure asset needs are addressed as part of forecasting
- Bachelor’s degree with a program focus in Engineering (Electrical, Industrial, or Mechanical preferred) or a related field with focus in Project, Program Management
- PMP required and PgMP preferred
- Registered Professional Engineer in Ontario strongly preferred.
- Seven (7) years of experience in utility, electrical, civil, design or operations environment
- Three (3) years of people/project leadership experience, direct supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in electrical distribution utility regulation and system planning is an asset. Basic familiarity with power transmission/distribution and Toronto Hydro’s line of business
- Business Process Design: Knowledge in designing, mapping and rolling out new processes to various internal stakeholders
- Business Planning and Project/Program Management Skills: Demonstrates ability to bring projects in on time and on budget. Demonstrates ability to manage peers, consultants and third-party staff effectively
- Performance Measurements: Ability to develop statistical tracking methodologies to track performance and measurement against set standards of quality
- Solid understanding of Project Management concepts and methodologies through hands-on project management experience as well as project scheduling, resource management, change management and budget preparation
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge of Primavera, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Working knowledge of an ERP; SAP preferred
- Strong understanding of analytics tools/methodologies and reporting; high level knowledge and experience with Tableau and Alteryx preferred
- Strong leadership skills which aid in aligning daily activities with corporate goals
- Leads change and possesses a sense of mission; portrays an image that inspires action, promotes team effectiveness; makes sure the practical needs of the group are met; determines behaviour and fuels motivation; possesses a sense of mission with a high priority for safety and results; displays professional ethics; utilizes the actions and behaviours necessary to create organizational change
Toronto Hydro has implemented a mandatory vaccination requirement for all its employees. Proof of full vaccination will be required upon receiving a conditional offer of employment. Toronto Hydro will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to disability or any other ground protected by the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Job Segment: Clerical, Manager, Electrical, Engineer, ERP, Administrative, Management, Engineering, Technology