TLC Laser Eye Centers Jobs | Receptionist Career Opportunity at TLC Laser Eye Centers Careers Web-page. TLC Laser Eye Centers Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.tlcvision.ca
Notification Out From TLC Laser Eye Centers Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In TLC Laser Eye Centers, Can Apply For Jobs In TLC Laser Eye Centers For The Position Of Receptionist. Read Out Full Job Description About This TLC Laser Eye Centers Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
TLC Laser Eye Centers Jobs | Receptionist Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
TLC Laser Eye Centers Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With TLC Laser Eye Centers As A Receptionist, Now They Can Apply For TLC Laser Eye Centers Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On TLC Laser Eye Centers Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 17.49 per hour. TLC Laser Eye Centers Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of TLC Laser Eye Centers Jobs For Position Of Receptionist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- TLC Laser Eye Centers
Vacant Position :- Receptionist
Jobs Type :- TLC Laser Eye Centers Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 17.49 per hour
Apply Through:- www.tlcvision.ca
TLC Laser Eye Centers Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
See if you are our next:
Working in a TLC clinic is so much more than helping improve people’s eyesight. It is having the feeling of a mission accomplished and a job well done. It is seeing happiness in the eyes of patients and realizing that you have changed the way they see life. All of this can be achieved while having the opportunity to build a stable and rewarding career that meets your full potential.
A look at your benefits
- You receive a quarterly bonus.
- You have a permanent full-time position.
- You benefit from group insurance, including Telemedicine and an Employee Assistance Program
- You can count yourself as a team member of one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Your tasks at a glance
- You warmly welcome patients and direct them to the waiting room, ensuring that new patients complete the questionnaire to add to their file.
- You handle mail, clinic phone lines, voicemails, and make sure to call patients to confirm their appointments.
- You are responsible for updating the medical records and appointments software after each patient’s arrival and departure.
- You manage inventory and ensure the aesthetics and cleanliness of the clinic, when needed.
A clear view of your assets
- You have experience as a receptionist, medical secretary or administrative assistant in a doctor’s office OR have strong customer service / patient care skills.
- You have an ease with computer tools.
- You demonstrate a strong customer focus and good emotional intelligence.
- You stand out for your organizational and collaborative skills as well as your ability to work with minimal supervision.
- You especially thrive in a dynamic environment and when working as a team.
- You have excellent communication skills
From our point of view
Whatever your profile, we are above all looking for someone beyond the resume, since you can benefit from our in-house training. Inclusion being one of our concerns, we invite you to apply, regardless of your gender, ethnicity or condition. Only your motivation and your desire to learn are part of our selection criteria.
Your Health & Safety Matters!
As a health care provider, TLC is strongly committed to the well-being and safety of our community. Please note that a proof of vaccination against COVID-19 will be requested during the hiring process. Individuals who cannot be vaccinated for reasons covered by the Canadian Human Rights Act, such as medical contraindications, may request accommodation.