Thrifty Foods Jobs | Receiver-FT Career Opportunity at Thrifty Foods Careers Web-page. Thrifty Foods Campbell River, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Campbell River, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Campbell River Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Campbell River, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From jobs.sobeyscareers.com
Notification Out From Thrifty Foods Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Thrifty Foods, Can Apply For Jobs In Thrifty Foods For The Position Of Receiver-FT. Read Out Full Job Description About This Thrifty Foods Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Thrifty Foods Jobs | Receiver-FT Careers Opportunity In Campbell River, British Columbia
Thrifty Foods Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Thrifty Foods As A Receiver-FT, Now They Can Apply For Thrifty Foods Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Thrifty Foods Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 14.42 per hour. Thrifty Foods Jobs In Campbell River, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Thrifty Foods Jobs For Position Of Receiver-FT
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Thrifty Foods
Vacant Position :- Receiver-FT
Jobs Type :- Thrifty Foods Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 14.42 per hour
Apply Through:- jobs.sobeyscareers.com
Thrifty Foods Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Our family of 134,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better – great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton’s Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
The Receiver is responsible for providing customers with friendly, professional service. The Receiver will work with the manager(s) to ensure that products are accurately received. Actively contributes to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
- Provide internal and external customer service to meet all customers needs
- Receive all incoming product, verifying packing slips to goods, keying in product information into the receiving system (SAP, Chainware or Assist)
- Ensures compamy receiving policies and procedures are followed and logs are completed daily
- Maintain back shop
- Assist with unloading delivery
- Ensure that all equipment is in good working order by reporting any unsafe equipment or conditions
- Provide internal customer service by effectively communicating with store management and staff and providing updates on shipments as required
- Provides assistance in building displays and ordering
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment as per company requirement
- Other duties as required
- Ability to work independently in a fast pasted environment
- Prficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient use of Chainware (Lawtons)
- Above average communication skills both oral and written
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.