The University of British Columbia Jobs | Research Assistant Career Opportunity at The University of British Columbia Careers Web-page. The University of British Columbia Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.cushmanwakefield.com
Notification Out From The University of British Columbia Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In The University of British Columbia, Can Apply For Jobs In The University of British Columbia For The Position Of Research Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This The University of British Columbia Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
The University of British Columbia Jobs | Research Assistant Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
The University of British Columbia Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With The University of British Columbia As A Research Assistant, Now They Can Apply For The University of British Columbia Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On The University of British Columbia Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $3580.00–3930.00 a month. The University of British Columbia Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of The University of British Columbia Jobs For Position Of Research Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- The University of British Columbia
Vacant Position :- Research Assistant
Jobs Type :- The University of British Columbia Jobs Canada
Salary :- $3580.00–3930.00 a month
Apply Through:- careers.columbia.edu
The University of British Columbia Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Staff – Non Union
Non Union Technicians and Research Assistants
Non Union Salaried – Research Assistant /Technician 1
Field Laboratory Division of Neurology | Department of Medicine | Faculty of Medicine
3,579.58 – $3,929.83 CAD Monthly
The Vancouver Stroke Program (VSP) Clinical Trials Unit is an academic coordinating centre for locally-initiated as well as Canadian and international clinical trials in stroke treatment, prevention and rehabilitation. This position will also work closely with collaborators at the Pacific Adult Congenital Heart (PACH) Clinic based at St. Pauls’ Hospital, which is a resource for the assessment and care of adults living with Congenital Heart Disease.Work Performed
- Responsible for the screening and enrollment of eligible study participants
- Obtains written and verbal consent from eligible study participants and/or caregivers
- Coordinates study procedures, performs study assessments schedules participants’ study visits
- Collects data and submits adverse event or Serious Adverse Event reports as per applicable research protocol
- Maintains accuracy, accessibility, and confidentiality of study files and study participants’ records
- Assists in the coordination and submission of required documentation to obtain authorizing signatures from various applicable internal and external departments for approval to conduct clinical trials
- Assists in obtaining appropriate institution approvals to conduct clinical trials or research studies.
- Prepares and completes appropriate documents, including but not limited to informed consent forms, recruitment materials, and ethics submissions including applications, annual renewals and study protocol amendments.
- Completes and maintains study CRFs and study regulatory documents
- Assists in creating basic research study progress report
- Assists with data pre-processing: including data cleaning, editing audio data, editing transcription data, and accurately labeling data
- Facilitates, schedules and attends study team meetings to provide updates on progress and conduct of the research studies and clinical trials, in addition to “[email protected]” commercial development seminars with other team members
- Prepares related materials for presentations about the research studies and clinical trials conducted at the VSP at relevant meetings, conferences, and/or academic events
- Maintains and enters data in VSP stroke database, and research databases (e.g. REDCap)
- Creates source documents, CRFs and/or database to be used for data collection
- Assists in research data analysis
- Assists research coordinators, Program Manager and Study Investigators in the administration of various active research projects and creation of summary reports of research progress
- Communicates regularly with Research Program Manager and Principal Investigators
- Communicates with Study Monitors and other sponsor representatives as directed by Program Manager and Study Investigators
- Carry out any other related duties as required in keeping with the qualifications and requirements of the position
Works under the general direction of the Principal Investigator and Research Program Manager. Receives specific instructions on unusual problems and matters that depart from established guidelines; routine duties are carried out under general supervision.Supervision Given
None but may explain work operations to others.
High school graduation and a minimum one year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline or graduation from a technical college or institute.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- The successful candidate will be comfortable and have experience in communicating with patients in acute care and outpatient settings, as well as over the phone or via teleconferencing (e.g. Zoom)
- Previous experience working with patients with neurological conditions, caregivers and health providers is preferred.
- Previous experience administering basic neurocognitive assessments (MoCA, MMSE etc.) is highly valued.
- Previous experience working in clinical trials is preferred.
- Familiarity with interpretation of scientific literature