The Royal Conservatory Jobs | Service Desk Assistant Career Opportunity at The Royal Conservatory Careers Web-page. The Royal Conservatory Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.rcmusic.com
Notification Out From The Royal Conservatory Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In The Royal Conservatory, Can Apply For Jobs In The Royal Conservatory For The Position Of Service Desk Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This The Royal Conservatory Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
The Royal Conservatory Jobs | Service Desk Assistant Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
The Royal Conservatory Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With The Royal Conservatory As A Service Desk Assistant, Now They Can Apply For The Royal Conservatory Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On The Royal Conservatory Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $52782.00 Per Year. The Royal Conservatory Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of The Royal Conservatory Jobs For Position Of Service Desk Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- The Royal Conservatory
Vacant Position :- Service Desk Assistant
Jobs Type :- The Royal Conservatory Jobs Canada
Salary :- $52782.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.rcmusic.com
The Royal Conservatory Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
LocationThe Royal Conservatory – Toronto, ON M5S 1W2 CA (Primary)Job Description
SERVICE DESK ASSISTANT
The Royal Conservatory (RCM) is one of the largest and most respected music education institutions in the world, providing the definitive standard of excellence in curriculum design, assessment, performance training, and teacher certification. It is also a leader in the development of early childhood education programs and arts-based social programs, and presents a diverse range of concerts featuring the finest Canadian and international artists in its magnificent performance space, Koerner Hall. Please visit www.rcmusic.com for more information.
The Service Desk Assistant is the first point of in-person contact at our facility, providing assistance to students, faculty, staff and visitors, primarily regarding room access. This position works independently and also in collaboration with internal departments, to effectively manage customer expectations and deliver a superior level of customer service and professionalism.
JOB DETAILS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent front-line customer service and assistance to students, faculty, and the public
- Assign and control access to practicing and teaching spaces
- Navigate the online schedule, input bookings, and process any assigned administrative tasks
- Handle inbound phone calls and emails
- Work with building services staff, provide accurate details for room and equipment set-ups
- Coordinate inventory and demand for room keys and equipment
- Sale of practice cards including cash handling, POS Debits and nightly reconciliation
- Provide mailroom relief when required, coordinate mail, couriers, and office supply requests
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service role, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail, a strong sense of personal initiative, and an ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with cash-handling and POS terminals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a high-pressure atmosphere and respond to customer demands while remaining focused.
- Scheduling flexibility for shifts; currently scheduled between 8 a.m. – 10 p.m
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
The RCM is committed to a policy of equity and inclusion. In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, and RCM’s Access and Equity policy, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and current résumé online (please upload a single file combining both documents) at www.rcmusic.com/about-us/careers-royal-conservatory.
The RCM thanks all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note that this position may be filled prior to the application deadline if a suitable candidate has been identified.