TC Transcontinental Jobs | Human Resources Advisor Career Opportunity at TC Transcontinental Careers Web-page. TC Transcontinental Brampton, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Brampton, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Brampton Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Brampton, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates tctranscontinental.com
Notification Out From TC Transcontinental Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In TC Transcontinental, Can Apply For Jobs In TC Transcontinental For The Position Of Human Resources Advisor. Read Out Full Job Description About This TC Transcontinental Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
TC Transcontinental Jobs | Human Resources Advisor Careers Opportunity In Brampton, Ontario
TC Transcontinental Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With TC Transcontinental As A Human Resources Advisor, Now They Can Apply For TC Transcontinental Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On TC Transcontinental Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $70553.00 per year. TC Transcontinental Jobs In Brampton, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of TC Transcontinental Jobs For Position Of Human Resources Advisor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- TC Transcontinental
Vacant Position :- Human Resources Advisor
Jobs Type :- TC Transcontinental Jobs Canada
Salary :- $70553.00 per year
Apply Through:- tctranscontinental.com
TC Transcontinental Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Human Resources AdvisorBramptonOntario9597BR
Job Description and RequirementsHuman Resources Advisor
Do you strive to be amongst the best? Do you have a drive to take existing processes to the next level? Are you always looking for ways to improve your skills and the work you do? If so, we’re looking for you!
TC Transcontinental, has close to 8,000 employees, the majority of which are based in Canada, the United States and Latin America, with revenues of approximately C$2.6 billion. TC Transcontinental is Canada’s largest printer and a leader in flexible packaging in the United States, Canada and Latin America.
For over 45 years, TC Transcontinental’s story has been one of innovation and transformation to meet our customers’ evolving needs. Our strong family values, entrepreneurial spirit and long-term vision have always been at the heart of our success.
This position will be part of our Printing Sector and In-Store Marketing group. The Printing Sector has over 3,500 employees and 13 state-of-the-art print plants.
About this opportunity
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Human Resources, the primary objective of the Human Resources Advisor is to provide a full spectrum of Human Resources support services to the business unit in the areas of recruitment, onboarding, benefits, employee relations, performance management and interpretation of human resources policies & procedures.
What you will do
- Provide advisory and administrative support to the Senior HR Manager and all levels of the Operating Unit for all HR related matters and business initiatives;
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for internal and external positions including; creating job postings, screening resumes, scheduling and participation in interviews, facilitation of background and reference checks, drafting of employment offers and new hire forms;
- Lead the new hire onboarding process (documentation & training) for all new hires;
- Advise and coach managers and supervisors on HR related policies, best practices and employee relation issues;
- Manage the administration of employee status changes and amendment paperwork throughout the year;
- Communicate with employees on benefit related subjects such as benefit enrolment, STD, LTD, and other approved leaves of absences;
- Participate in coaching, discipline and investigation meetings and draft any letters or documentation as required;
- Update and maintain several HR process trackers/files to ensure that data is timely and accurate;
- Run monthly and ad hoc reports through the HRIS system and Excel;
- Assist with the annual/mid-year performance and compensation review process for hourly and salaried employees;
- Coordinate the annual service award program and award presentation;
- Assist in employee engagement initiatives and chair Social Committee meetings and arrange events through the year in coordination with the committee;
- Build trust and strong relationships with employees by spending time on the production floor;
- Perform other duties and projects as directed by the Senior HR Manager;
- Support and contribute to a healthy and safe work environment by following all workplace regulations, policies, and initiatives, including reporting all first aid injuries, accidents, and workplace hazards.
What you have to offer
- Post-Secondary Education in Human Resources Management with a minimum of four (4) years’ experience;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred;
- CHRP designation is an asset;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems;
- Ability to understand business requirements and work with minimal supervision;
- Excellent organizational and priority setting skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Strong communication (written/verbal/listening), facilitation and presentation skills;
- Possess a positive and professional manner, with the ability to show compassion/empathy;
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills, with the ability to take initiative;
What we have to offer
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic and highly motivating work environment where you can develop your potential and launch an exciting career;
- Employee perks such as discounts from suppliers on various products and services such as insurance, wireless bundles, travel, and much more;
- Development opportunities where your input makes a difference. Competitive compensation package, pension and flexible benefits that are customizable to you and your family needs.
TC Transcontinental is committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates and to meeting the needs of people with disabilities. Should you be contacted regarding an employment opportunity and require an accommodation for a disability, we will be pleased to work with you to identify how we can best support you through this process.
Learn more about us
Tweets by TCTranscontinen
SectorTC Transcontinental Printing
Job FunctionHuman Resources