Surrey Place Jobs | Wellness Coordinator Career Opportunity at Surrey Place Careers Web-page. Surrey Place Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.surreyplace.ca
Notification Out From Surrey Place Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Surrey Place, Can Apply For Jobs In Surrey Place For The Position Of Wellness Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Surrey Place Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Surrey Place Jobs | Wellness Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Surrey Place Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Surrey Place As A Wellness Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Surrey Place Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Surrey Place Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 52417.00–66430.00 a year. Surrey Place Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Surrey Place Jobs For Position Of Wellness Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Surrey Place
Vacant Position :- Wellness Coordinator
Jobs Type :- Surrey Place Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 52417.00–66430.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.surreyplace.ca
Surrey Place Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
$52,417–$66,430 a year
Full Job Description
Department: Wellness Services
Location: Toronto, South
Status: Full-time, Union
Salary: $52,417 – $66,430
Publish Date: June 13, 2022
Closing Date: June 27, 2022
About Surrey Place:
At Surrey Place we help children and adults living with developmental disabilities, autism spectrum disorder and visual impairments reach their full potential. We offer a variety of groups and workshops for clients, families and caregivers, as well as extensive education and consultation services to community agencies.
Our comprehensive programs and services range from assessment, diagnosis, and one-on-one treatment, to family counselling and group support and is provided by a broad network of clinicians and professionals. Surrey Place is accredited with Accreditation Canada and is affiliated with the University of Toronto and other academic institutions and is a teaching site for students in a variety of health care professions.
Surrey Place employs nearly 500 employees, with 11 locations in the GTA and we also provide video-conferencing services to communities in north-western Ontario.
Reporting to the Manager, Wellness, the Wellness Coordinator will be supporting CRM event management, coordinating events, proof-reading, editing, formatting, posting, storing, tracking and reporting as well as needs identification for development of Wellness Services and Events.
- Coordinate events in CRM event management, with facilitators across agency as well as with external partners.
- Conduct ongoing needs assessment to inform development and frequency of event offerings.
- Review events in CRM event management for accuracy; ensure all steps are complete before ‘Go Live’.
- Moderate events as needed as well as provide technical support.
- Review, edit and provide recommendations on event materials and resources for approval by Manager.
- Tracking ongoing event management needs to inform future CRM development.
- Support the creation, production, uploading, and promotion of educational content.
- Assist with marketing initiatives including user-experience design, development, promotion and distribution of materials.
- Conduct analysis and provide educational solutions/learning paths that may alleviate needs/concerns while clients wait for telehealth or in-person service.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders through focus groups, surveys, and user-experience testing.
- Coordinate and organize site and departmental engagement activities.
- Liaise with clients, clinical staff, evaluation staff, eLearning Specialist, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure learning is archived and held at organization staff level.
- Apply consistent use of Office 365, Microsoft Teams and other collaborative platforms including standardized naming conventions and document retention.
- Post-secondary education in administration, business, project management, social service or related field.
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in administration and project coordination.
- Experience coordinating projects, events, reports and data.
- Experience working with children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Knowledge of developmental services and educational, community, and health care service systems for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Experience and proficiency working with a broad range of multimedia software and hardware.
- Strong internal and external customer service, communication and interpersonal skills including public speaking, group facilitation and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to write public facing marketing materials and reports.
- Ability to train others in the use of multimedia options.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
- Outstanding organizational skills to produce quality materials in a detailed, timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to manage and prioritize various projects.
- Ability to use initiative and highlight/implement process improvements.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to coordinate multiple time-sensitive projects.
- The successful candidate must provide an acceptable Vulnerable Sector Screening, and proof of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 applications and Microsoft CRM.
- Fluency in French is considered an asset.
How To Apply:
- To be considered for this position, you must be passionate about the work we do, and share our organizational values.
- Save your resume and cover letter in the following format: firstname.lastname (ie. John.Smith).
- Send your resume and cover letter to People Services, [email protected], quoting file 22174 in the subject line of your email by the closing date.
Surrey Place is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse groups are encouraged to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation appropriate arrangements will be made to assist you through this process. Successful candidates who receive a conditional offer of hire will be eligible for accommodation in employment up to the point of undue hardship for bona fide human rights related restrictions and limitations. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.