Sunova Credit Union Jobs | Member Service Supervisor – St. Mary’s Career Opportunity at Sunova Credit Union Careers Web-page. Sunova Credit Union Winnipeg, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Winnipeg Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates www.sunovacu.ca
Notification Out From Sunova Credit Union Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Sunova Credit Union, Can Apply For Jobs In Sunova Credit Union For The Position Of Member Service Supervisor – St. Mary’s. Read Out Full Job Description About This Sunova Credit Union Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Sunova Credit Union Jobs | Member Service Supervisor – St. Mary’s Careers Opportunity In Winnipeg, Manitoba
Sunova Credit Union Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Sunova Credit Union As A Member Service Supervisor – St. Mary’s, Now They Can Apply For Sunova Credit Union Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Sunova Credit Union Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $54454.00 per year. Sunova Credit Union Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Sunova Credit Union Jobs For Position Of Member Service Supervisor – St. Mary’s
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Sunova Credit Union
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Sunova Credit Union Jobs Canada
Salary :- $54454.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.sunovacu.ca
Sunova Credit Union Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
As you may have realized, we like to do things a little differently around here. We do our best to ensure every day for our employees is fun, exciting, and, most importantly, focused on providing superior member service. Whether you are working on the front line, in one of our corporate office departments, or as a member of our executive team, we all work towards the same goal — ensuring our members are happy.
traditional bankers need not apply.
If you are ready to take on a leadership role with one of Manitoba’s most dynamic and unique financial institutions, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Reporting to the managing partner, the member service supervisor will achieve branch results through his / her ability to lead and develop the member services team and help realize the ultimate goal of building lifelong relationships with members while providing the best possible financial services advice and solutions.
The Member Service Supervisor will lead their team to success by:
- Modeling and promoting the Sunova purpose statement and culture code.
- Creating, communicating, and executing strategic action plans to support corporate vision and goals.
- Recruiting superior performers as employees of Sunova.
- Designing succession and development plans to recognize and grow high potential performers.
- Establishing productive relationships and partnerships.
- Coaching team to achieve superior performance.
- Responding to, completing, and communicating essential written and verbal information with corporate partners, members, and team within requirements and deadlines.
- Promoting a team culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and root cause problem solving.
The Member Services Supervisor will accept ownership in all areas of member service by:
- Performing due diligence and ensuring adherence to corporate and legislative compliance in all activities, performance, and dealings.
- Executing projects within established timeframes and requirements.
- Collaborating to ensure continuous improvement of processes, products, procedures, and service.
- Providing direction and educating others on Sunova products and services.
The Member Service Supervisor will represent Sunova in the community by:
- Seeking out opportunities to participate in and support community initiatives.Maximizing opportunities to grow market area and establish relationships with members and potential members within service area.
- Staying current on community issues and representing Sunova when relevant and advantageous to do so.
- Completion of grade 12
- Complete of, or enrolment in, a post-secondary degree or certificate
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply today!
When it comes to compensation, benefits, and overall employee experience (including fun!), we are always a step ahead of the rest. In addition to ongoing training and personal development, all Sunova employees are eligible to participate in our employee savings and bonus programs.
Job Type: Full-time