Sunnybrook Jobs | Administrative Assistant – Telecommunications Career Opportunity at Sunnybrook Careers Web-page. Sunnybrook Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From sunnybrook.ca
Notification Out From Sunnybrook Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Sunnybrook , Can Apply For Jobs In Sunnybrook For The Position Of Administrative Assistant – Telecommunications. Read Out Full Job Description About This Sunnybrook Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Sunnybrook Jobs | Administrative Assistant – Telecommunications Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Sunnybrook Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Sunnybrook As A Administrative Assistant – Telecommunications, Now They Can Apply For Sunnybrook Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Sunnybrook Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 21.41 per hour. Sunnybrook Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Sunnybrook Jobs For Position Of Administrative Assistant – Telecommunications
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Sunnybrook
Vacant Position :- Administrative Assistant – Telecommunications
Jobs Type :- Sunnybrook Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 21.41 per hour
Apply Through:- sunnybrook.ca
Sunnybrook Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
We currently have a Regular Part-Time opportunity for a Administrative Assistant in the Telecommunications Department at our Bayview campus.
Summary of Duties
The Administrative Assistant will provide support to the operations of the Telecommunication department.
- Prepare meeting material, supporting documentation, prepare/assist with presentations (i.e. power point, reports, etc.), take and type minutes
- Preparation and submission of regularly scheduled reports
- Update and maintain program policies and procedures
- Prepare and monitor staff payroll/time sheet submissions, vacation requests/responses
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, coordinate arrangements/correspondence, room reservations, catering, equipment as required, etc.
- Order and procurement of program supplies and equipment
- Administrative Assistant/Office Management Program at the College level or equivalent experience
- Must have 1 – 2 years’ experience in an administrative assistant or similar role
- Ability to assist with scheduling and workforce management
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be proficient in written and oral communication skills to support our requirement to read, edit and compose correspondence
- Must be organized in approaching work tasks and able to prioritize effectively to deal with competing demands
- Must be very adept at exercising tact and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive and highly confidential issues
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility as well as a comfort level with taking initiative on a wide range of issues
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to work as a team member on projects
- Excellent analytic skills and judgment with ability to research and summarize administrative data
- Ability and willingness to follow all hospital policy, privacy requirements, legislation and external parent organization policy
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in one document) quoting 222087 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
Please be advised that in order to be eligible for employment at Sunnybrook, all new hires must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada (e.g., two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series); AND have received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days ago. Medical exemptions or any other kind of requested exemption based upon the Hospital’s obligations pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.