StarFish Medical Jobs | Program Manager Career Opportunity at StarFish Medical Careers Web-page. StarFish Medical Toronto, ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, ontario. Get All Hiring Updates starfishmedical.com
Notification Out From StarFish Medical Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In StarFish Medical, Can Apply For Jobs In StarFish Medical For The Position Of Program Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This StarFish Medical Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
StarFish Medical Jobs | Program Manager Careers Opportunity In Toronto, ontario
StarFish Medical Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With StarFish Medical As A Program Manager, Now They Can Apply For StarFish Medical Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On StarFish Medical Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $44775.00 Per Year. StarFish Medical Jobs In Toronto, ontario.
Briefed Details Of StarFish Medical Jobs For Position Of Program Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- StarFish Medical
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- StarFish Medical Jobs Canada
Salary :- $44775.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- starfishmedical.com
StarFish Medical Jobs In ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We have a new opportunity for a Program Manager in Toronto, ON or Victoria, BC. This position will have the enviable role of providing 10,000-foot strategic oversight of client relationships and product programs while focusing on enabling our very experienced and capable team of Project Managers and talented Engineers to define, develop and launch new cutting-edge technology products.
The Program Manager will be an expert in managing the strategic aspects of project management, product development, client communications, stakeholder management and account management. You know what it takes to successfully define, develop, and launch new products and can synthesize the vision into strategic roadmaps and program plans. You love building and fostering new relationships, leveraging these to lead teams both internally and externally. Breathing life into new designs is a passion.
What does StarFish Medical offer you?
The opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
- Award-winning culture with deep-rooted Guiding Principals
- Competitive compensation
- Team profit sharing program
- Excellent company-paid benefits package
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Monthly All-hands meetings
- Active social committee
- 50% BC Transit cost-sharing in Victoria
- Bike Share location near office plus and shower facilities for midday runs or biking to work in Toronto
- Prepare proposals, budgets, and timelines for highly complex multi-year medical device development programs.
- Develop strategic program plans, risk management plans, program charters and product roadmaps.
- Spearhead project recovery assignments for challenging projects.
- Initiate and lead effective brainstorming sessions that spawn creative, open-minded, out-of-the-box strategic thinking.
- Interface with Business Development to support the transfer of new activities into Engineering.
- Oversee the work of team members to ensure compliance with regulatory standards, company procedures, product requirements, and specifications.
- Adhere to and enhance the Quality Management System (QMS), including developing and maintaining documentation.
This is an abridged version of the responsibilities; kindly review the full Job Description (LINK)to understand the full scope of duties.
Our ideal candidate for this role brings:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, physical science, or related field.
- Minimum of 8 years of recent, related experience in consumer electronics, preferably in the medical device field.
- Knowledge of sound engineering practices and regulatory requirements to navigate projects in the ISO:13485
- Leadership experience managing multi-functional teams through project management and PMP certification is an asset.
- Experience working through all aspects of the product development life cycle and stage-gate process.
These skills and abilities will help you thrive:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with team members in remote locations and multiple time zones.
- Excellent communications, problem-solving and negotiating skills
- You are tenacious and strive for the successful completion of all projects.
- Excellent track record of building successful client relationships