Stanley Park Pavilion Jobs | First Cook (Cook 1) Career Opportunity at Stanley Park Pavilion Careers Web-page. Stanley Park Pavilion Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From stanleyparkpavilion.com
Notification Out From Stanley Park Pavilion Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Stanley Park Pavilion, Can Apply For Jobs In Stanley Park Pavilion For The Position Of First Cook (Cook 1). Read Out Full Job Description About This Stanley Park Pavilion Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Stanley Park Pavilion Jobs | First Cook (Cook 1) Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Stanley Park Pavilion Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Stanley Park Pavilion As A First Cook (Cook 1), Now They Can Apply For Stanley Park Pavilion Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Stanley Park Pavilion Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. 18.46 per hour. Stanley Park Pavilion Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Stanley Park Pavilion Jobs For Position Of First Cook (Cook 1)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Stanley Park Pavilion
Vacant Position :- First Cook (Cook 1)
Jobs Type :- Stanley Park Pavilion Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. 18.46 per hour
Stanley Park Pavilion Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Are you an enthusiastic and driven First Cook with a passion for culinary and the great outdoors?
Capilano Suspension Bridge Group (Stanley Park Pavilion) is looking for a First Cook like YOU, to join our growing team!
WARNING! Amazing people work here. Please proceed with a smile, a pep in your step, and an eagerness to have FUN!
Who says you can’t have fun while working? Live, play AND work in our West Coast rainforest! Surround yourself with ancient trees, bridges, canyons, critters, and an incredible, fun-loving team who work together to build an amazing and authentic experience for Guests from around the world! We are passionate about creating exciting experiences that both Guests and team members are amazed by. At Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Group, we pride ourselves at delivering a truly unique Vancouver experience unlike any other, inspired by our natural setting.
You’re a detail-oriented, people-person at heart who is passionate about the kitchen. As a First Cook at the Stanley Park Pavillion, you are someone who takes great pride in their work, you stop at nothing to provide top-of-the-line customer service and an unmatched experience. You love to explore and go on adventures, and you find yourself inspired by the world around you every day.
A Day in the Life
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Provide support, training, guidance and coaching to staff, as needed.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly and check quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders with the chef when there are shortages.
- Ensure all food temperature and equipment logs are done daily and action plans are done accordingly.
- 2+ years’ experience in culinary or related professional area.
- Food Safe Level 2 certification.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can multi-task with ease.
- You have a positive attitude, outgoing personality, and bring energy and enthusiasm to work every day!
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are highly collaborative and able to work in a team-oriented environment.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills – you’re a true people-person!
- Ability to follow all sanitation and safe food handling procedures.
- Assists in determining how food should be presented and creates decorative food displays
- You manage and maintain purchasing, receiving and food storage standards.
- You are available to work weekends, evenings, and holidays to accommodate business needs.
- You are able to be on your feet for extended periods of time, lift 20lbs, and occasionally use a step ladder/stool.
It’s a Bonus if You:
- Are multilingual – we have Guests from all over the world visiting us!
What’s In It for You
In addition to working alongside an amazing team of people at the number one Tourist Destination in Vancouver, you can also expect:
- Competitive wages and gratuities.
- Employee discounts on food items at our site facilities including Loggers’ Grill, Cabin, The Cliff House Restaurant, and more!
- Complimentary tea, coffee, pop, and hot chocolate while on shift (just remember your reusable cup!).
- Guest passes for friends and family to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, plus free admission to other attractions in the Lower Mainland!
- Training programs to advance your knowledge and expertise.
- Reward and recognition programs – we want to show you that we appreciate your hard work!
- Scholarship opportunities for programs that will guide your growth journey.
- ALL the Team Cap social events. (Vancouver Sun Run, Lazer tag, bowling, friends and family night, seasonal parties, to name a few!) #TeamCapGroup
Sound like something you could get behind? We want to hear from you!
Apply to join the Cap Team today by submitting your resume!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
- Culinary: 2 years (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)