St. Mary’s General Hospital Jobs | Patient Experience Assistant Career Opportunity at St. Mary’s General Hospital Careers Web-page. St. Mary’s General Hospital Kitchener, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Kitchener, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Kitchener Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Kitchener, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.smgh.ca
Notification Out From St. Mary’s General Hospital Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In St. Mary’s General Hospital, Can Apply For Jobs In St. Mary’s General Hospital For The Position Of Patient Experience Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This St. Mary’s General Hospital Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
St. Mary’s General Hospital Jobs | Patient Experience Assistant Careers Opportunity In Kitchener, Ontario
St. Mary’s General Hospital Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With St. Mary’s General Hospital As A Patient Experience Assistant, Now They Can Apply For St. Mary’s General Hospital Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On St. Mary’s General Hospital Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around Avg. $17 per hour. St. Mary’s General Hospital Jobs In Kitchener, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of St. Mary’s General Hospital Jobs For Position Of Patient Experience Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- St. Mary’s General Hospital
Vacant Position :- Patient Experience Assistant
Jobs Type :- St. Mary’s General Hospital Jobs Canada
Salary :- Avg. $17 per hour
Apply Through:- www.smgh.ca
St. Mary’s General Hospital Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Work Type : Temporary Part Time
For more than 90 years St. Mary’s General Hospital has fostered a culture of innovation, compassion and respect. With this vision, St. Mary’s has developed an environment that inspires people to perform to the best of their ability. Passion, excellence and innovation are deeply embedded in all we do. St. Mary’s uses these principles to foster a healthy, supportive work environment that cares for the well-being of our community – mind, body and spirit. When you join St. Mary’s, your contribution will make a positive impact to the quality of life for patients and families. In addition, you will join a team dedicated to making St. Mary’s the safest and most effective hospital in Canada.
New employees must provide documentation of a 2-step TB screening, as well as proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella (chickenpox) prior to their start date at St. Mary’s General Hospital. Staff will require clearance from Employee Health and Wellness before they are able to begin any position within SMGH.
The Patient Experience (PE) Guide is responsible for assisting inpatients to set-up and initiate virtual visits with their loved ones, problem solve minor non-clinical issues for inpatients, obtain patient experience feedback and assist solitary inpatients with social engagement and mental stimulation. The PE Guide will take direction from the Patient Experience Coordinator and the Manager of Quality and Patient Experience.
- Minimum grade 12 or equivalent
- Effective interpersonal, communication (verbal, written) and problem solving skills
- An ability to work effectively as a member of an inter-professional team
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Strong customer service/public relations experience/skill with demonstrated success in conflict resolution; 1+ years’ experience
- Possess the ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to exercise tact and diplomacy when dealing with concerns from patients, physicians, volunteers and staff.
- Strong decision making skills and comfortable functioning efficiently under stressful situations.
- Successfully able to perform their function in accordance with prescribed standards that focuses on the priority of People Safety and the delivery of the highest standard of Quality Care.
- Demonstrate the physical and mental capabilities necessary for proper and efficient performance of the essential duties of the position.
- Positive work record and good attendance record
- Volunteer or formal training in a health care setting a definite asset
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to move throughout the hospital for extended periods of time
- Shift work / rotational shifts and weekend work. Hours likely between 11:00-19:00 and 15:00-19:00 daily, seven days a week.
As per the collective agreement, the internal recruitment process will be completed prior to the consideration of external applications.
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. SMGH requires all new hires to submit a valid Criminal Record Check that may include a Vulnerable Sector Screen prior to start date.
SMGH is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact the HR Administrator.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.