St Joseph’s Care Group Jobs | Food Service Worker PT Career Opportunity at St Joseph’s Care Group Careers Web-page. St Joseph’s Care Group Thunder Bay, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Thunder Bay, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Thunder Bay Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Thunder Bay, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.sjcg.net
Notification Out From St Joseph’s Care Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In St Joseph’s Care Group, Can Apply For Jobs In St Joseph’s Care Group For The Position Of Food Service Worker PT. Read Out Full Job Description About This St Joseph’s Care Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
St Joseph’s Care Group Jobs | Food Service Worker PT Careers Opportunity In Thunder Bay, Ontario
St Joseph’s Care Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With St Joseph’s Care Group As A Food Service Worker PT, Now They Can Apply For St Joseph’s Care Group Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On St Joseph’s Care Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 20.02-21.37 per hour. St Joseph’s Care Group Jobs In Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of St Joseph’s Care Group Jobs For Position Of Food Service Worker PT
Recruiting Agency / Department :- St Joseph’s Care Group
Vacant Position :- Food Service Worker PT
Jobs Type :- St Joseph’s Care Group Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 20.02-21.37 per hour
Apply Through:- www.sjcg.net
St Joseph’s Care Group Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Bargaining Unit: UNIFOR-HRM
Status: Part Time
Department: Nutrition & Food Services
Site: Hogarth Riverview Manor
Shifts: Evenings including weekends
Rate of Pay: $20.02 – $21.37 per hourQualifications:
- Food Service Worker Certificate or currently enrolled or eligible for the program
- Must possess and maintain a current Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Minimum 2 years experience in large quantity food preparation, preferably in a health care or long-term care setting
- Must be knowledgeable about Canada’s Food Guide, therapeutic diets Occupational Health and Safety and HACCP
- Previous experience with inventory and cost control in a food service operation
– Good communication/organizational skills – verbal and written
- Must be able to adequately read and write English
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and in a team environment
– Physically capable of safely lifting and transferring hot heavy objects and standing for the majority of the shift – must be able to lift up to 15 kg (30 pounds)
- Must be able to work accurately, quickly and safely
- Cafeteria and catering experience an asset
- Demonstrated regular attendance at work
For new employees, or current employees transferring into a Long Term Care position from outside of Long Term Care, this position requires the submission and acceptance by Human Resources of a Police Record Check – Vulnerable Sector Check that is issued for St. Joseph’s Care Group (SJCG) and is determined to be negative and/or pose no significant risk to St. Joseph’s Care Group and its clients.
St. Joseph’s Care Group is committed to providing high quality client-centred care by building a respectful and inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves. Individuals who speak a second language including French, Finnish, Italian, Ojibway, Cree, Oji-Cree, etc. are encouraged to apply.
Upon request, accommodations due to a disability are available throughout the selection process. We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.