Sleep Country Jobs | Warehouse Associate Career Opportunity at Sleep Country Careers Web-page. Sleep Country Langford, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Langford, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Langford Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Langford, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.sleepcountry.ca
Notification Out From Sleep Country Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Sleep Country, Can Apply For Jobs In Sleep Country For The Position Of Warehouse Associate. Read Out Full Job Description About This Sleep Country Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Sleep Country Jobs | Warehouse Associate Careers Opportunity In Langford, British Columbia
Sleep Country Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Sleep Country As A Warehouse Associate, Now They Can Apply For Sleep Country Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Sleep Country Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $17.45 per hour. Sleep Country Jobs In Langford, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Sleep Country Jobs For Position Of Warehouse Associate
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Sleep Country
Vacant Position :- Warehouse Associate
Jobs Type :- Sleep Country Jobs Canada
Salary :- $17.45 per hour
Apply Through:- www.sleepcountry.ca
Sleep Country Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
At Sleep Country Canada/ Dormez-Vous? We are passionate about all things sleep. We are a proud Canadian brand and sleep destination for all! We want to help all Canadians get a better night’s sleep.Our Distribution Center (DC) associates play a major role in making sure each and every purchase ends in a happy face! As a Warehouse Associate, you will play a major role in supporting an industry leading operation and team. We love our employees as much as our customers; which, is why we can guarantee you will feel challenged and at home each and every day!
Working at Sleep Country Canada (SCC) is more than just a job; it is your opportunity to realize your full potential! We trust you to make the right decisions- you will be motivated and empowered every day to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business all while working in a fun work environment.
Why work for us:
- This is not a job but a career
- We are the proud winners of:
- Great Place to Work
- Great Place to work for Millennials
- Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality
- Great Place to work for Giving Back
- Mentoring and continuous talent development
- Robust Medical & Dental Benefits
- We will invest in you and train you
- You will have Access to and Education Fund
- We will provide you with a Tuition reimbursement program that covers professional AND personal development (yes, it means that you can get reimbursed for your scuba diving classes!)
- We provide a Fitness Subsidy
- Regular social events (we work hard and play hard)
- Conduct delivery picks?
- Complete full inventory counts with the supervisor?
- Promise to leave work the way you came in!? This means following all required health and safety procedures! Safety always comes first!
- Be a neat freak? Cleanliness is the key!
- Work weekends and extra hours in the summer
- Work closely with the Local Business Team(s) to improve cross-departmental communication, achieve the region(s) business plans, solve problems, increase productivity, improve efficiency and build relationships?
Standard 40 hour work week, typical shifts are 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, or 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM. Monday – Sunday availability required, we are open 7 days a week and coverage for vacations will be part of the position.
Do you have?
- A high school diploma?
- Experience working within a warehouse or delivery capacity? This is considered an asset, so it’s not mandatory!
- Bilingualism (English/French) is considered an asset. Parlez-vous français? That would be a huge plus!
Are you able to?
- Lift a minimum of 88 lbs (40 kg’s)?
- Be flexible- our schedule requires it!
- Think quickly and tackle problems on your own!
- Love our customers as much as we love sleep!?!
- Work comfortably in a unionized environment
We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority, and persons with a disability.