Simon Fraser University Jobs | Administrative Assistant Career Opportunity at Simon Fraser University Careers Web-page. Simon Fraser University Surrey, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Surrey, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Surrey Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Surrey, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.sfu.ca/
Notification Out From Simon Fraser University Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Simon Fraser University, Can Apply For Jobs In Simon Fraser University For The Position Of Administrative Assistant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Simon Fraser University Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Simon Fraser University Jobs | Administrative Assistant Careers Opportunity In Surrey, British Columbia
Simon Fraser University Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To With Simon Fraser University As A Administrative Assistant, Now They Can Apply For Simon Fraser University Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are LookWorking For A Employment Opportunity On Simon Fraser University Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 3520.00–3989.00 a month. Simon Fraser University Jobs In Surrey, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Simon Fraser University Jobs For Position Of Administrative Assistant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Simon Fraser University
Vacant Position :-Administrative Assistant
Jobs Type :- Simon Fraser University Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 3520.00–3989.00 a month
Apply Through: – www.sfu.ca/
Simon Fraser University Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
$3,520–$3,989 a month
Full Job Description
The Administrative Assistant provides reception, administrative, secretarial, financial and operational assistance support for the School of Mechatronic System Engineering. This includes responsibility for the effective functioning of the office unit and establishing, implementing and monitoring a variety of complex procedures. The Assistant processes expenditures and revenues; reconciles and maintains financial records for projects, research centres, endowments, point-of-sale online payments, petty cash and operating accounts. The position maintains the accuracy and integrity of departmental records, files, databases and spreadsheets of a highly confidential nature.
High school graduation and one year of post-secondary education or formal program equivalent including training in word processing, database, spreadsheet, and secretarial practices. Minimum 3 years of experience. An equivalent combination of formal education, certificate/program of study ad experience is acceptable.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge of standard office practices, methods, and equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of grammar, punctuation, spelling, and composition.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical reasoning, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to use standard office applications (e.g., Word, FileMaker, Excel) at an intermediate level.
- Ability to use enterprise level information systems (e.g., PeopleSoft, SAP, or equivalent) at an intermediate level.
- Ability to exercise mature judgment and initiative.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive material with discretion.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations with a high degree of accuracy.
- 60 wpm keyboarding skills with a high degree of accuracy.
For external candidates, the starting salary is the first step of the salary range.
Please include your cover letter and resume in one attachment.