Siemens Jobs | Customer Service Summer Student, 4 month Contract Career Opportunity at Siemens Careers Web-page. Siemens Oakville, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Oakville, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Oakville Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Oakville, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.siemens.com
Notification Out From Siemens Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Siemens, Can Apply For Jobs In Siemens For The Position Of Customer Service Summer Student, 4 month Contract. Read Out Full Job Description About This Siemens Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Siemens Jobs | Customer Service Summer Student, 4 month Contract Careers Opportunity In Oakville, Ontario
Siemens Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Siemens As A Customer Service Summer Student, 4 month Contract, Now They Can Apply For Siemens Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Siemens Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $31680.00 per year. Siemens Jobs In Oakville, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Siemens Jobs For Position Of Customer Service Summer Student, 4 month Contract
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Siemens
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Siemens Jobs Canada
Salary :- $31680.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.siemens.com
Siemens Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Change the future with us.
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress. We are excited about technologies that still need to be developed. What about you? Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us as a graduate –either by beginning your career with us or through a co-op placement. Whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your perspective.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2022 and Greater Toronto’s Top Employers 2022.
What will you do?
- Respond professionally to telephone & e-mail requests to/from customers for inbound returns
- Coordinate return with vendors based on process matrix
- Create returns in SAP
- Coordinate returns with our third-party warehouse to return to vendor
- Back up call agents on hotline for overflow calls
- Suggest & implement process improvements to improve team efficiencies & customer satisfaction
- Other administrative duties as assigned
What will you need to succeed?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Bilingual in French is a strong asset
- Experience in SAP is an asset
- Intermediate skills in all MS Office applications
- Experience in a customer service role is an asset
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Must be proactive, self-disciplined and able to demonstrate a high level of productivity
- Strong analytical thinking and decision making
- Results driven
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.