Shoppers Drug Mart Jobs | Analyst Career Opportunity at Shoppers Drug Mart Careers Web-page. Shoppers Drug Mart Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From myview.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com
Notification Out From Shoppers Drug Mart Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Shoppers Drug Mart, Can Apply For Jobs In Shoppers Drug Mart For The Position Of Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Shoppers Drug Mart Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Shoppers Drug Mart Jobs | Analyst Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
Shoppers Drug Mart Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Shoppers Drug Mart As A Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Shoppers Drug Mart Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Shoppers Drug Mart Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 52853.00 per year. Shoppers Drug Mart Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Shoppers Drug Mart Jobs For Position Of Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Shoppers Drug Mart
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Shoppers Drug Mart Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 52853.00 per year
Apply Through:- myview.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com
Shoppers Drug Mart Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
1685 Tech Ave, Mississauga, Ontario, L4W 0A7Take ownership and find more ways to care about our local store owners in a career at Shoppers Drug Mart Central Office / Store Support. Provide great service, specific expertise and actionable advice to support Associate-Owners and their staff in delivering the best health, beauty and convenience services to Canadians.
Why this role is important?
This position is responsible for:
- The maintenance of accounts within a portfolio as assigned.
- Meeting the specific objectives set for the team.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The incumbent’s work is performed according to set accounting policies and practices. Problems of an unusual nature are directly referred to the incumbent’s supervisor. 70 % of the duties are of a routine nature, while the other 30% require the use of the individual’s initiative, particularly in the area of collections.
- Maintain customer accounts as assigned.
- Processing of credit card payments.
- Timely customer payment application in accounting system.
- Liaison with customers, Client Services & system administrator for pricing/product discrepancies.
- Verify variances and ensuring accurate adjustments and credit notes are processed in a timely manner and includes investigating and resolving irregularities.
- Monitor customer aging and follow up on invoices in question to resolve disputes and hasten collection.
- Provide customer service and support for incoming customer call and emails.
- Maintain customer files including accounting documents and a record of all customer interactions.
- Report all Adverse Events (AE) and Product Technical Complaints (PTC) immediately or as soon as possible upon becoming aware of the event as per current policies and procedures.
- Perform other related duties that may arise or be assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Accounting Diploma and 2+ year experience in finance or accounting.
- Good knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new programs quickly and use them efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of WORD and EXCEL is mandatory.
- Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Prior experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes of responsibility reflective of the business requirements.
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities while working under tight time constraints.
- Strong analytical, problem solving abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with the ability to deal positively with all levels within and outside the organization.
- Customer focused, results oriented and good organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to handle stress effectively.
- Commitment to excellence & the quality process.
- Bilingual (French & English) would be an asset.
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through SDMU.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. , we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Full timeType of Role:
RegularShoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada’s diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.