Shaw Jobs | Supervisor Career Opportunity at Shaw Careers Web-page. Shaw Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.shaw.ca
Notification Out From Shaw Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Shaw, Can Apply For Jobs In Shaw For The Position Of Supervisor. Read Out Full Job Description About This Shaw Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Shaw Jobs | Supervisor Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Shaw Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Shaw As A Supervisor, Now They Can Apply For Shaw Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Shaw Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 62270.00 per year. Shaw Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Shaw Jobs For Position Of Supervisor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Shaw
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Shaw Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 62270.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.shaw.ca
Shaw Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
A little about us
What we do at Shaw matters – in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
The Shaw Sales team based in the Lower Mainland is currently seeking a Sales Supervisor to join the team. This position reports directly into the Regional Manager, In Home Sales. The successful candidate will be accountable for supervising the In Home Solutions team selling Shaw’s products and services door to door.
A typical day
- Managing and mentoring the team – provide direction, training and coaching to team members to ensure success of individuals and the team.
- Managing and growing the business – develop and implement effective sales campaigns, coordinate and monitor the daily activities and results, provide daily and monthly sales reports and summaries
- Contributing daily to the delivery of an exceptional customer experience – handling customer escalations and monitoring work quality.
- Promote and represent Shaw in a positive and professional manner.
- Setting up sales events in the Vancouver region
- Communicating and managing team members remotely throughout the Vancouver region
- Degree/Diploma in Business or related field, complemented by three years sales and management experience. A combination of work experience and studies will be considered.
- Previous management or supervisor experience is an asset.
- Proven ability to achieve sales and targets on a consistent basis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Possess a high level of creativity and the ability to manage multiple sales campaigns in order to achieve and exceed pre-determined sales goals
- Excellent organizational abilities and meticulous work habits
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and mentor a team.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently deal with change under minimal supervision in a fast paced rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and statutory holidays
- Dedicated to exceptional customer service and satisfaction to our internal and external customers
- Familiarity with the telecommunications industry is an asset
- Highly motivated, energetic, reliable and goal oriented
- A positive “can do” attitude and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity
This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check
Hires starting prior to November 15th will be required to provide proof of full vaccination with a federally approved COVID-19 vaccine (or subject to regular testing) prior to entering any Shaw workplace or interacting with a customer.
Hires starting on or after November 15th will be required as a condition of employment to provide proof of full vaccination with a federally approved COVID-19 vaccine (or proof of a valid exemption).
- Location: Lower Mainland
At Shaw, we believe diversity and inclusion are integral to the continued growth and success of our entire company. We believe diversity and inclusion enhances our Company’s culture and creates a sense of belonging where people feel comfortable bringing their true selves to work. This in turn promotes innovation through harnessing the variety of experiences, thoughts, and perspectives our employees have to offer. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, regardless of race, gender, age, or any other identifying characteristic.
Shaw Communications, through its third-party vendor, collects and stores information applicable to the candidate profile you create when you submit the information asked for below. The use and disclosure of the collected information is for the sole purpose of job search and placement activities for Shaw Communications. The information is subject to Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. The information will be retained and when disposed of, it is done so in a secure manner. Your profile will become inactive and moved to the archive if you do not access your profile for a period of 1 year.