Seedbox Technologies Jobs | Customer Service Agent – (Remote / Full-time / Evenings) Career Opportunity at Seedbox Technologies Careers Web-page. Seedbox Technologies Montréal, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Montréal, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Montréal Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Montréal, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From www.seedbox.com
Notification Out From Seedbox Technologies Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Seedbox Technologies, Can Apply For Jobs In Seedbox Technologies For The Position Of Customer Service Agent – (Remote / Full-time / Evenings). Read Out Full Job Description About This Seedbox Technologies Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Seedbox Technologies Jobs | Customer Service Agent – (Remote / Full-time / Evenings) Careers Opportunity In Montréal, Quebec
Seedbox Technologies Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Seedbox Technologies As A Customer Service Agent – (Remote / Full-time / Evenings), Now They Can Apply For Seedbox Technologies Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Seedbox Technologies Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 16.50 an hour. Seedbox Technologies Jobs In Montréal, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Seedbox Technologies Jobs For Position Of Customer Service Agent – (Remote / Full-time / Evenings)
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Seedbox Technologies
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Seedbox Technologies Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 16.50 an hour
Apply Through:- www.seedbox.com
Seedbox Technologies Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
Customer Service Agent – (Remote / Full-time / Evenings)
Seedbox is looking for a full-time customer service agent for our evening shift. As a customer service agent, you will champion our brand, and support Seedbox in achieving their business goals by engaging with clients to help them find resolution to their issue swiftly and efficiently.
You are perfect for this position if you :
- possess excellent English spoken & written skills (French and other languages are an asset)
- are available to work 40 hours / week from 3pm to 11pm including one weekend shift
- are available for remote training from 9am to 5pm EST Monday to Friday for a duration of 4 to 6 weeks before transitioning into the above-mentioned shift
- have a good work from home setup such as a designated private & quiet area, high speed hard-wired internet and a webcam for training and meetings
- have a great track record within a customer service environment and find sales fun and motivating
- are computer savvy and comfortable working between different software, websites and on multi screens at the same time
- are able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously (chat / phone / email)
- you can type fast enough to keep up multiple conversations
- are familiar with online streaming services and web browsers
- are known for your punctuality and positive attitude.
Seedbox offers you in return:
- an open-minded, diverse and welcoming environment to learn and grow in
- a base salary of 16.50$ per hour
- a robust commission and sales incentive plan
- a quarterly performance bonus
- a remote work location
- a comprehensive group insurance program, we pay 50% of the premium for you
- a group RRSP with an employer contribution of up to 3%
- access to a robust telemedicine program (online clinic)
- and much more.
Concretely, your daily responsibilities will be to :
- engage and build relationships via live chat, email, and phone (inbound upselling, product recommendations, billing inquiries, basic technical assistance, and more)
- use your expertise and genuine interaction to capitalize on sales opportunities
- offer customized solutions to keep our customers satisfied and increase retention
- work as a team to achieve goals and ensure high levels of service and quality.
Our recruitment process is:
- You let us know that you are interested by applying
- We contact you to get to know each other through a short phone call
- You meet with the hiring manager
- You join our team and invite your friends to join our great community!
A little free advice:
Don’t miss this opportunity. This is a position in which you can actively make a difference not only in our customers’ lives but towards the achievement of Seedbox’s business goals. You will have the opportunity to learn about our business and grow within Seedbox.
Oh, and one other little thing:
No need to run out to buy a suit or iron your pants. The entire hiring process is done remotely, and as far as we’re concerned, wearing pants is optional in virtual conferences.
OK, last thing:
If you’re not sure if you meet the qualifications and you think you won’t apply despite your interest, apply anyway! We don’t hire around keywords. We hire real people who have a voice we want to hear. Technical skills can be learned!
P.S. – Share this offer. Don’t worry about your current friend or colleague stealing this job. We have plenty of openings right now, and we know how to be opportunistic when it comes to finding a place in our community for nice, talented people