Sault College Jobs | Project Coordinator Career Opportunity at Sault College Careers Web-page. Sault College Ste. Marie, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Ste. Marie, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Ste. Marie Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ste. Marie, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.saultcollege.ca
Notification Out From Sault College Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Sault College, Can Apply For Jobs In Sault College For The Position Of Project Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Sault College Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Sault College Jobs | Project Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Ste. Marie, Ontario
Sault College Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Sault College As A Project Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Sault College Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Sault College Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 28.49 an hour. Sault College Jobs In Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Sault College Jobs For Position Of Project Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Sault College
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Sault College Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 28.49 an hour
Apply Through:- www.saultcollege.ca
Sault College Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
IMPORTANT NOTE: application must be submitted through the Sault College Careers portal that can be found on www.saultcollege.ca/employment/careers
We are looking for amazing! If you are dynamic and would like the opportunity to help us to be recognized as the best student-centered College in the country, then you will find it here. As a member of our team, you will help students find their passions and help them achieve their amazing. If this is you, then join us at the hub of the Great Lakes, in the traditional territory of the Anishnaabek people.
The Opportunity: Reporting to the Manager, Health, Safety and Security, the Project Coordinator supports the Health, Safety and Security portfolio by developing and uploading health and safety content for staff and students to the Sault Safe App and the College’s Learning Management System (LMS). The incumbent also develops and coordinates Health and Safety resource materials, presentations, and other creative learning modules to educate the Sault College community in this important area. Under the direction of the Manager, the Project Coordinator conducts and supports campus health and safety inspections, completes audits and investigations to ensure compliance with existing Occupational Health and Safety programs, and maintains accurate health and safety records. The incumbent provides client support on health and safety matters and works collaboratively with internal stakeholders on various internal programing and procedures, such as: Shop/Lab orientations, staff/student Learning Modules via LMS. The incumbent also assists in coordinating day-to-day security operations.
What you need to be successful:
- diploma in business, communications, office administration, or a related field
- certificate in Health and Safety considered an asset
- minimum three years’ related work experience
- experience in a post-secondary education environment and/or health and safety considered an asset
- experience working with online learning management systems an asset
- strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with stakeholders
- experience designing digital materials and utilizing design software an asset
- professional writing skills with exceptional attention to detail
- strong technological skill with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- excellent organizational, time-management and data entry skills
- ability to work independently
- proven ability to coordinate projects with various stakeholders to established budget and timelines
- ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- experience delivering presentations
- strong interpersonal skills to work effectively within a collaborative team environment
This is a regular part-time support staff vacancy, $28.49/hour, up to 24 hours/week.
Note: In accordance with Sault College’s vaccination policy, all new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Sault College invites applications from all qualified individuals and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. We fairly hire the best candidates based on merit.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME, COVER LETTER AND THREE REFERENCES
We thank all applicants in advance – only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Reference ID: J1121-0130
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Application deadline: 2021-11-17
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $28.49 per hour
- Day shift