Sand Hills Casino Jobs | Human Resources Manager Career Opportunity at Sand Hills Casino Careers Web-page. Sand Hills Casino Carberry, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Carberry, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Carberry Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Carberry, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates www.sandhillscasino.com
Notification Out From Sand Hills Casino Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Sand Hills Casino, Can Apply For Jobs In Sand Hills Casino For The Position Of Human Resources Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Sand Hills Casino Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Sand Hills Casino Jobs | Human Resources Manager Careers Opportunity In Carberry, Manitoba
Sand Hills Casino Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Sand Hills Casino As A Human Resources Manager, Now They Can Apply For Sand Hills Casino Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Sand Hills Casino Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $72348.00 per year. Sand Hills Casino Jobs In Carberry, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Sand Hills Casino Jobs For Position Of Human Resources Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Sand Hills Casino
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Sand Hills Casino Jobs Canada
Salary :- $72348.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.sandhillscasino.com
Sand Hills Casino Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
Human Resources Manager
- Encourages and maintains strong employee relations throughout the resort with all employees and levels
- Provides friendly customer service as needed at special events or other
- Builds relationships with all levels of employees by attending meetings, participating in department functions, and conducting staff meetings
- Supports and assists the General Manager on human resources strategies long and short term that include policies, procedures, objectives and initiatives for tenure and employee development
- Act as liaison with managers and employees on issues and resolutions
- Keeps apprised of developments in the Human Resources field by attending meetings and seminars while keeping General Manager informed of applicable changes in employment laws and trends
- Identifies training needs, writes curriculum, and delivers training at all levels
- Develops new programs, procedures, and policies
- Manages and leads all hiring campaigns from advertising, interviewing, and hiring including all tools and resources
- Conducts investigations and surveys as necessary or needed
- Recommends programs for overall employee satisfaction and tenure that include recognition, benefits, and pension
- Leads all administration of employee documentation both off-line and online for internal and external programs
- Liaison with finance department with all payroll needs and deadlines
- Undertakes special projects and activities as requested
- A diploma in Human Resource Management. A CHRP designation would be an asset.
- 2-7 Years of Human Resources Management experience.
- Dependable and team oriented with a history of being able to work independently.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- The incumbent must obtain and maintain approval from the Liquor, Gaming, Cannabis Authority of Manitoba.