Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Jobs | Metal, Quality Assistant – Summer Student Career Opportunity at Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Careers Web-page. Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Winnipeg, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Winnipeg Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates From www.samuel.com
Notification Out From Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Samuel, Son & Co., Limited, Can Apply For Jobs In Samuel, Son & Co., Limited For The Position Of Metal, Quality Assistant – Summer Student. Read Out Full Job Description About This Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Jobs | Metal, Quality Assistant – Summer Student Careers Opportunity In Winnipeg, Manitoba
Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Samuel, Son & Co., Limited As A Metal, Quality Assistant – Summer Student, Now They Can Apply For Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 50,000.00 – 75,000.00 a year.. Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Jobs For Position Of Metal, Quality Assistant – Summer Student
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Samuel, Son & Co., Limited
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 50,000.00 – 75,000.00 a year.
Apply Through:- www.samuel.com
Samuel, Son & Co., Limited Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
What we offer:
- Opportunity to explore your goals, and work with your managers to achieve them.
- Real world experience working in an international organization.
- Chance to work with departments and individuals across Canada.
- Competitive summer student rates.
What you offer:
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program, or recent post-secondary graduate.
- Computer and technologically savvy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Innovation and share out-of-the-box solutions to business problems.
- Quickly understand and manage business situations that will lead to a good outcome.
- Collaborate and develop relationships in both a personal and professional capability.
- Analytical and can collect and analyze information and data.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple assignments while adapting to changing priorities.
Your daily duties:
- Drafting mill claims.
- Summarizing mill claim data for defects reported, tons accepted and rejected.
- Document and maintain data related to non-claimable shape issues.
- Assist with maintaining receiving notification records/ files and updating material tags accordingly.
- Release holds tags once review, authorization and disposition is granted for release as is materials.
- Summarizing results of Customer Satisfaction data from Outside Sale visits.
- Assist in Production Work order reviews and material dispositioned as seconds.
- Assist in QA Investigations for Disputes as needed.
- Assist in Samuel Solutions metric tracking.
- Assist in maintaining file folders providing evidence for ISO audits.
- Assist in preparing material samples for shipments to mills and or test labs.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.