Saltworks Technologies Jobs | Apprentice Electrician Career Opportunity at Saltworks Technologies Careers Web-page. Saltworks Technologies Richmond, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Richmond, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Richmond, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.saltworkstech.com
Notification Out From Saltworks Technologies Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Saltworks Technologies, Can Apply For Jobs In Saltworks Technologies For The Position Of Apprentice Electrician. Read Out Full Job Description About This Saltworks Technologies Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Saltworks Technologies Jobs | Apprentice Electrician Careers Opportunity In Richmond, British Columbia
Saltworks Technologies Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Saltworks Technologies As A Apprentice Electrician, Now They Can Apply For Saltworks Technologies Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Saltworks Technologies Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 23.11 per year. Saltworks Technologies Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Saltworks Technologies Jobs For Position Of Apprentice Electrician
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Saltworks Technologies
Vacant Position :- Apprentice Electrician
Jobs Type :- Saltworks Technologies Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 23.11 per year
Saltworks Technologies Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
We have an immediate opening for an Apprentice Electrician in Richmond BC. You will join our multi-disciplinary team building advanced desalination and water treatment plants at our production headquarters.
This entry-level position is perfect for Apprentices looking to get their foot into a rapidly growing industry and advance their career! You will work with our Electrical Technologist and Engineering team to deliver electrical systems for skidded desalination and water treatment plants. The work is largely indoors at our headquarters, M-F from 7 AM to 3:30 PM. Our Senior Electrical Lead will supervise and train where needed. Opportunities for travel to customer sites may arise and are optional.
Saltworks Technologies is an innovation-driven cleantech company. We invent, design, and build advanced lithium recovery and desalination water treatment plants for global customers while also researching and developing next-generation technologies. Visit www.saltworkstech.com to see what we are all about!
Experience with low voltage electrical fabrication. For example:
- Reading electrical prints
- Installing cable tray
- Pulling and tagging electrical cables
- Connecting motors and instruments
- Electrical panel build experience is considered an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent housekeeping skills
- Good attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Experience with various hand and power tools
- Stable, guaranteed hours with work-life balance (40 hrs. a week, Monday to Friday).
- Mentorship from skilled trades and professionals, and full support to secure your red seal
- A solid team, with all design, Supply Chain, R&D, and Production under one roof.
- Interesting projects advancing technology with a world leader in its field.
- Competitive compensation package including benefits with dental and vision.
- Safe, well-lit indoor work environment.
- Paid time off, convenient location, on-site parking.
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Fun social activities and company events.
Why join Saltworks?
We are passionate about innovation and solving key environmental challenges facing our planet. Join an outstanding team that is pioneering the future of water treatment, with customers that include:
- A premier electric vehicle manufacturer.
- A world-leading computer chip maker.
- The world’s largest provider of agriculture inputs.
- A major global tire manufacturer.
- Top producers of lithium-ion battery materials.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a part of a globally recognized team, please submit your resume (cover letters are not required).
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.